Reviews from around the internet
- The well-known collection not only lived up to the hype but has delivered a modern twist on the classic line. Taking a look at the model created for artificial grass, it sports a Controlskin upper with a Sockfit collar made out a Primeknit material.
- The Controlskin allows for optimal cleat control regardless of the weather conditions. Spanning from the base of the shoe up until the Sockfit collar is Primeknit material. Lightweight, flexible and with the ability to adapt to the contours of the foot, it is designed to provide adequate support for its wearer.
- A central lacing can also be found on the upper of the Adidas Predator 18.1 AG which adds to fit customizability. Other Predator models with this feature are the 18.1 FG and 19.1 FG versions of the silo. Additionally, a fully removable foam-based insole topped with a suede liner has been incorporated into the soccer cleat.
- The Control frame outsole ensures grip and control in artificial grass courts. The outsole is made out of a TPU-based material which adapts to high speeds on the pitch. The Total Control stud configuration features triangular studs that aid better turns and provide cleat stability.
The Adidas Predator 18.1 Artificial Ground soccer cleat has a comfortable, sock-like fit. It is available in men’s standard sizes. The cleat is true to size and has a central lacing system to further customize the cleat’s fit.
The upper of the Adidas Predator 18.1 AG soccer cleat is incorporated with a layer of Controlskin. This material allows for optimum cleat control even under wet conditions. This flexible and lightweight film creates support for the foot.
The Primeknit material, which makes up the Sockfit collar, creates a sock-like fit to the shoe while providing adaptive support. This knit-based technology is lightweight. A central lacing system allows for a more customized fit.
A standard foam-based insole is placed in the cleat. This fully removable insole is topped with a synthetic suede liner.
As part of the Predator line, the outsole technology used for the Adidas Predator 18.1 AG cleat is the Controlframe. Designed for better control especially while dribbling, the material is made out of TPU designed to provide traction for artificial grass courts.
The Total Control stud configuration features triangle shaped studs designed for stability and better turns in long-pile synthetic grass surface.
- The Adidas Predator 18.1 AG is available in the Core Black/ White/ Red colorway.