- Like its turf version, the indoor soccer shoe is wrapped with 360 Torsion tapes on the lateral and medial sides. The Agility bandage is also present and acts as a Dual Lock Collar for guarded lockdown. The combination of both makes this shoe a stand-out when it comes to comfort. Lastly, a textile material covers the toe box and lower heel area for responsive strike zones.
- For a personalized fit, the laces are positioned in the middle. The stretchable fabric is tucked under the laces for added support.
- The outsole is constructed with Agility rubber outsole meant for indoor surface traction. The seemingly random tread patterns are strategically placed for slip resistance.
The Adidas Nemeziz Tango 17.2 IN is available in standard sizes. The elastic fabric below the laces provides a compression fit while the forefoot textile allows the feet to spread out for a roomy feel. It is important to note that the majority feels that the toe box area is a bit larger than expected.
Nemeziz Tango 17.3 IN uses Agility rubber for its outsole. The sole is meant for indoor surfaces without slippages. Zigzag treads are patterned to offer excellent traction on flat grounds making it suitable for both soccer and sneaker rides. The same grooves are bordering the outsole to allow flexibility on bending points while doubling as a protective element against dirt.
The signature stripes theme are apparent with the indoor soccer shoes’ entire upper. From the forefoot to the heel, a combination of textile and synthetic materials are wrapping the cleat like a tape. With this set-up, secure lockdown is sure to be felt on every stride. The textile portion is functionally placed in the forefoot and lower heel for breathability and flexibility in the most needed areas.
The 360 Torsion tapes enclose the lateral and medial sides for added support. This feature is inspired by the idea of athletic taping that is intended to provide a strong and stable position for specific areas in the foot. Ultimately, it is applied to prevent overuse injuries.
The Dual Lock Collar serves as the ankle support for this indoor shoe. It is the same Agility bandage seen in the firm ground cleats of Nemeziz series. Slipping on the indoor shoes with this bandage mechanism caters to a personalized adjustable fit.
Coupled with a lace-up enclosure, the stretchable compression fit fabric in the center is made to conform to one’s foot shape and desired tightness.
- This indoor soccer shoe is available in Junior’s version.
- The available colorway options for the Nemeziz Tango 17.3 IN are Legend Ink / Electricity / Energy Blue and Solar Orange / Core Black / Solar Red.
- Firm Ground variations from this collection include Adidas Nemeziz 18.1 Firm Ground and Adidas Nemeziz 17.3 Firm Ground.