- Created with the famous Messi Bandage trademark, the Nemeziz Mid Trainers bring Messi’s language design to the streets with a unique twist. For one, its single-tone textile upper paired with the knitted vamp brings a performance vibe that is off the field.
- The textile upper is engineered to be soft and breathable to make it suitable for a street-style play. It also stretches to anatomically follow the shape of the foot including the heel area. The upper material extends as a socklike collar in a mid-cut style. Adidas created this mid-height sock to provide the needed stability in off-court matches.
- The vamp area is fitted with knit textile shaped to mimic sports tapes. Just like in the practice of taping joints, the bandage-like aesthetic aims to offer stability especially during rough street play moments. It provides coverage up to the ankle level which adds more protection against street debris.
- The Adidas Nemeziz Mid Trainers provides midsole comfort through the EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) cushioning. The same compound is seen in on the outsole of the Adidas Nemeziz 17.4 Street. This multi-functional material is known for its lightweight and responsive quality.
- The outsole brings a street vibe that is arguably a stand out among other soccer trainers. It is made of rubber which is also a staple component for turf and indoor cleats such as the Adidas Predator 19.1 Trainers. Additionally, this laceless soccer cleat has a synthetic lining that adds up to the in-shoe comfort.
The Adidas Nemeziz Mid Trainers are available in standard sizes for men. The textile upper and the knitted vamp brings a stretchable, foot-hugging sensation for a laceless cleat. As for the collar area, it is highly recommended to use a shoe horn to facilitate easy entry to the soccer cleat. It fits true to size.
The Adidas Nemeziz Mid trainer utilizes rubber for its outsole. The textured pattern on the sole provides supreme traction for street and hard ground surfaces. Aesthetically, it has a semi-transparent quality that makes the sneaker-like cleat suited to everyday use as well.
This Nemeziz trainer utilizes the EVA material for its midsole cushion. This is evident in the textured lines on the sole edges. The said material is proven to offer durability while being lightweight and responsive not just on street surfaces but also for indoor and turf action.
Coming from the Nemeziz collection, this street soccer cleat is constructed with a bandage-like upper. The knitted vamp design is influenced by the ritual of sports taping which enhances support for the foot.
To add more comfort is the textile upper that offers an elastic feel. The mid-height collar is also made of the same material and is meant to offer a socklike extension to the foot. Additionally, it serves as an ankle support and a protection for street-style play.
This soccer cleat is fashioned to be laceless but offers a snug fit through its form-fitting textile upper and synthetic lining.
- Purchasers can personalize this soccer cleat by adding letters and a choice of emoticons for a minimal fee.
- The Nemeziz Mid Trainers are available in Core Black and Trace Olive colorway options.
- Firm ground variations for this shoe include the Adidas Nemeziz 18.1 Firm Ground and the Adidas Nemeziz 17+ FG.