Review coming soon
Adidas Nemeziz 18+ Soft Ground has just been released by Adidas . Our experts are working on a detailed review. Please, come back later.
Get an email when final verdict is ready:
- Consistent with the goal of Messi’s popular collection, the 2018 line of Nemeziz cleats are wrapped with the same signature Agility Bandage. The soft ground variation of this lineup is no exception. With the introduction of the newest update, the Agility Weave forefoot, these player-inspired soccer cleats boast of an edge that is carefully crafted for creative players.
- As one of the high-end cleats of the lineup, the Nemeziz 18+ SG is designed with a laceless upper identical to its firm ground counterpart. The laceless design is fitted with the Agility Bandage which is constructed to mimic the look and benefits of sports taping. It delivers a compression fit that supports the foot even on rough, slippery soft ground surfaces. It promises enough stretch that does not restrict foot movements.
- The newest update in this series is the Agility weave found in the forefoot. It is engineered to enhance instinctive fit and out of the box comfort. It can be easily detected with its smooth and shiny finish laid out on top of the Agility bandage.
- At the base of this soccer cleat is the Torsion Frame outsole. This soleplate technology is specifically made to render appropriate grip on wet natural surface. Support for slippery, muddy grounds is brought by the Torsion Ribs that is meant to aid in push-off motions. It has a combination of half-moon and metal studs.
The Nemeziz 18+ Soft ground is offered in men’s sizes ranging from 6 to 12. It is available in standard width and fits true to size. With its laceless design, a snug, compressed fit can be expected from this soccer cleat. The Agility bandage that covers most of the upper offers a stretchable sensation that adjusts to the contours of the foot straight out of the box.
This soccer cleat utilizes the brand’s signature Torsionframe outsole known for its lightweight quality. This technology brings stability on wet natural grass grounds through the Torsion Ribs that act as a support skeleton to the base.
To cover the necessary traction needed on a soft ground, this soccer cleat is installed with four metal screw-in studs on the forefoot area. Along with the replaceable studs are five half-moon plastic studs that are arranged on both the forefoot and heel areas. Another pair of metal studs is positioned on the heel for much controlled brakes on muddy surfaces.
The Agility bandage upper is not new to this lineup. It offers a compressive quality that allows players to move without feeling bulky. It also enhances freedom of movement while maintaining support similar to the art of sports taping.
The Agility Bandage extends to the collar to offer easy entry of the foot. It is has a comfortable stretch that facilitates a snug fit around the lower leg. The Nemeziz call out can be found in the heel area. The Adidas stripes, on the other hand, is placed on the lateral side.
The forefoot area is created with the Agility Weave material. An update to this version, this feature is made to promote skin-tight fit alongside the bandage-like upper. This is also seen on the firm ground variation of the Nemeziz 18+.
- This soccer cleat can be personalized for an additional cost by adding custom lettering and emoticons or flags on both sides of the shoe.
- This model is available in firm ground and turf versions.
- The laced version for this model is the Adidas Nemeziz 18.1 Firm Ground.