- The Adidas Nemeziz 17.4 FxG features a synthetic leather upper. This material helps the soccer cleat provide amazing control and close touch on the ball. The eye-catching design of the upper is inspired by the firm ground variation of the cleat which is fashioned with Agility bandages.
- The soccer cleat has a built-in anti-bacterial and anti-odor system known as Agion technology. It prevents the growth of unwanted molds and mildew formation, keeping the cleat smelling fresh and clean.
- Its outsole is considered Flexible Ground. It can be used on various playing surfaces, namely firm ground, hard ground, and artificial grass.
The Adidas Nemeziz 17.4 FxG is available in sizes 7 to 12 for men only. Based on reviews of many users, this soccer cleat runs small. It is recommended to get one size bigger than your usual size.
The Adidas Nemeziz 17.4 FxG is designed to provide optimum traction on three types of playing surfaces - firm ground (FG), hard ground, and artificial grass (AG). The sole plate is made of flexible TPU material for excellent movement during play.
A twelve-stud configuration is arranged featuring triangular studs facing in different directions. The stud disbursement guarantees grip flexible enough to provide grip on various types of grounds.
The upper is made of synthetic leather material. It molds to the foot to give you an excellent fit. This material also provides excellent touch and control on the ball when kicking and dribbling.
This soccer cleat also features a central lacing system. The tongue has a lace guard at the center to keep it from moving sideways when playing and running.
It has plenty of padding around the collar area. This makes for a comfortable in-shoe fit and feel. It also keeps the heel locked in and prevents blisters from forming.
- The Adidas Nemeziz 17.4 FxG is also available in kids’ unisex version.
- Football aficionados can have their shoe personalized with their names and flags for a reasonable fee.
- This soccer cleat is available in firm ground variations such as the Adidas Nemeziz 17.4 FG and Adidas Nemeziz 18.1 Firm Ground.