Reviews from around the internet
Video reviews and unboxing
- Often compared to the classic Mundial series, the Adidas Copa 19.1 Firm Ground is also a prominent prototype of heritage and class. Not only that, this soccer cleat boasts of its revolutionary features that make a balance of vintage and modern.
- For one, its premium K-leather upper brings in a unique vibe with its silky and wave-like patterns that provides a soft yet protective touch when touching the ball. The vamp area is integrated with the X-ray framework that pinpoints accurate shots.
- Coated in the upper is the Fusionskin material which is described as a leather treatment that is mainly built to lessen water uptake. It functions similarly with the brand’s Non-stop Grip (NSG) often seen on the Adidas X series.
- The low top collar of the upper is made of a textile fabric that brings a structured fit and feel for the lower leg. Due to its tongueless constructions, players can expect a seamless, sock-like feel internally.
- To bring firm ground traction, the Exoframe plate is installed on its base. Circular and triangular studs are arranged strategically to produce a supportive soleplate. The TPU pod inlays on the footbed assures of adequate cushioning on the foot’s pressure points.
This soccer cleat is available in sizes 6.5 to 12.5 for men. Its comfortable fit is enhanced by the internal foam pads and the central lace-up that lock the ankle and midfoot in place. It fits true to size.
The outsole features of the Copa 19.1 Firm Ground is no different from its more expensive counterpart, the Copa 19+ FG. Both have been installed with the Exoframe plate that is meant to support the foot for that explosive traction on firm ground pitches.
The soleplate is composed of rotational studs that are triangular and circular in shape. Four studs are placed on the heel area while seven studs are arranged on the forefoot.
The upper of the Adidas Copa 19.1 exudes touch elements that are unique to the soccer shoe world. Its quilted vamp and one of a kind pattern on the sides are not just there for aesthetic value but also to amplify comfort and ball control.
The heritage value of this soccer cleat is seen its K-leather upper that is engineered with a silky texture. It also offers a soft comfort touch that aids in ball control.
The textile used on the low top collar offers a stretchy sensation to allow more ankle and lower leg movement. The collar is seamlessly attached to the midfoot and vamp to produce a one-piece construction, without the standard shoe tongue. With this upper design, players can expect a sock-like sensation with custom fitting through the central lacing system.
- Professionals like Jodi Alba of Barcelona and Toni Kroo of Real Madrid have worn the Adidas Copa 19.1 Firm Ground.
- These Adidas soccer cleats have Ortholite sockliners for underfoot cushioning.