Reviews from around the internet
Video reviews and unboxing
- The Ace Tango 17.1 Indoor features the Boost Technology in its midsole. This technology is specifically designed for a more responsive cushioning and comfortable underfoot feel.
- The single layer insole is removable and equipped with excellent cushioning. For the heel lining, a solid synthetic material is used to add more comfort.
- One of the unique features is the new lace structure that ends with the typical construction, but with a center that is more cohesive and durable preventing any unlikely lace breaks.
Adidas Ace Tango 17.1 IN can be purchased in men’s version only. Sizes range from 7 to 10.5. Its stretchable tongue with lacing system and flexible mesh upper certainly create a snug fit to the foot.
The gum rubber is the major element in Ace Tango 17.1 IN outsole. It is designed with a non-marking pattern that allows stronger traction catered to indoor surfaces. It is also designed to prevent wear and tear and maintain shoe structure.
The Ace Tango 17.1 Indoor soccer cleat is cushioned with better than ever Boost technology, particularly in the midsole. This improved unique Adidas feature is mainly constructed for shoe responsiveness, allowing more return of energy in every bounce. It also has the same mechanism applied in Adidas running shoes. For this particular cleat, the said technology runs through the midsole and outsole.
This indoor cleat is covered mostly with an open mesh upper that enhances shoe breathability. This cost-efficient textile readily conforms to the shape of the foot leading to much more comfortable feel. The absence of thick padding produces a structured sensation to Adidas Ace Tango 17.1 IN.
The sides are embedded with the trademark Adidas stripes and the heel counter featuring the logo. The heel construction, on the other hand, is made from a firmer synthetic material that keeps the feet secured. The instep and forefoot area are also covered with a synthetic lining meant to solidify traction and avoid any unwanted separation from the outsole.
This soccer cleat has a stretchable tongue that greatly contributes to its comfortability. Internally, the shoe is lined with synthetic material that goes all the way to the upper. The material is thin and consequently produces the sock-like sensation.
On top of the tongue is the central lacing system that provides decent lock-in, which is necessary for an indoor setting. To properly secure the foot, it incorporated a dual lace system and lace loops that cater to wrap the foot comfortably.
- For those who are interested in the Ace Tango 17.1 IN classic design, this is also available in a lifestyle shoe and trainer version.
- Ace Tango 17.1 IN cleat is popularly known for its red, white and black colorway.
- The Ace collection has been discontinued. It has been updated with the Predator collection with soccer cleats such as Adidas Predator 19.1 Trainers and Adidas Predator 18+ Firm Ground.