The entire Tour collection has been the footwear choice of professional golfers for the longest time. It is a solid option if you:
- Are on the hunt for a premier and tour-proven shoe that is technologically and stylishly packed.
- Are craving for a responsive and comfortable golf trainer.
The Footjoy Pro SL is a revelation for many golfers because it introduced several advancements that help with one's performance. Both models were launched alongside each other, and while both have similarities like the Chromoskin leather upper, midsole cushioning technology, and Infinity outsole, there are additions placed in Carbon that make it a distinguished one.
- The Ortholite Impressions FitBed contributes to adding comfort and improving the shoe's fit.
- The upper is supplied with a PowerHarness for further support and swing control.
- The 3D molded collar brings comfort and a snug fit to any golfers' ankles.
- The Carbon fiber inlay is the pièce de résistance of this model as it draws high energy return and motion control to the foot.
Maximum traction and stability
For the conservatives, doubting the capabilities of the spikeless is normal. Footjoy attempts to end that by formulating the Infinity Outsole. Equipped with 189 traction points 17% additional surface area than regular golf shoes, the Pro SL Carbon aims to provide maximum traction and stability without sacrificing turf contact.
Though the twofold foam technologies act efficiently in serving stability and comfort, full-length Carbon fiber is injected in the middle. Having an elastic component, it snaps back to position on every step. This allows a high recovery period and high energy generation on every step and swing. The brand claims decreased leg and foot fatigue through this addition.
Luxurious Chromoskin leather upper
The FJ Pro SL Carbon is outfitted with a luxurious Chromoskin leather upper. Produced by one of the leading produces of high-quality leather since 1826, the shoe carries the legacy and the peace of mind that it is targeted for sports, garnering all the qualities of being lightweight, thin, durable, and supple. Elevating its performance on the course even further, the exterior is guarded with a 2-year waterproofing warranty.
When it comes to footwear, comfort trumps the top requirement among golfers, but fit holds a large piece in completing this puzzle. The brand recognizes this and integrates a PowerHarness on the sides to amplify medial and lateral support throughout the swing. Furthermore, it is also placed with a 3D molded collar to hug the ankles comfortably.