Good to know
Who is it for? The Fury BOA targets different types of consumers:
- Previous owners of the Fury who want the convenience and the update of a BOA.
- Those who simply want everything from their shoes - comfort, moisture protection, stability, and traction.
Conventional yet modern. Both traditionalists and those craving for extra-grippy bottoms would certainly find appreciation for this model. A reliable and replaceable Softspikes with Fast Twist operates the bottom. Not only is it reputable for its performance on different surfaces, but its shape reacts to various angles of force placed by the player.
The middle section of the FJ Fury BOA is made up of a tripartite system. Below is its composition.
- The fit of the shoe is not only attributed to its upper. The Inner Fit Sleeve is a unique structure that comes up on the sides and is attached to the tongue. This design wraps the foot, keeps it locked, and avoids tongue movement.
- To treat the foot like a king, the midsole is devised with a Fine Tune Foam. It delivers a high level of cushioning that provides superior comfort for long-distance walks.
- The Ortholites Impressions FitBed completes the midsole triad. Instant and long-lasting insole comfort is what it brings because it molds into the shape of the foot over time.
Flex the FlexGrid. The five lines on the sides of the shoes are not entirely made for the eyes. These are called the FlexGrid MLC, translated as medial and lateral control, which is basically what this component offers.
A blend of full-grain leather and engineered mesh makes up the upper composition of the Footjoy Fury BOA. It allows all the advantages of breathability, durability, comfort, and structure on places where it is needed.
A convenient package. Even though the brand is known for its traditional roots, it also embraces modern features, the BOA dial included. The micro-adjustments allows users to have a consistent and customizable fit by simply turning the knob.
It's with the shape. The Fury BOA is built through the Laser Plus Last. It has a full rounded toe form with a slightly narrow heel and standard fit on the forefoot. It gives enough room for foot expansion but, at the time, keeps the heel locked in place for aggressive moves.
Revamping one of FJ's most popular silhouettes and giving it a BOA treatment, straps in a more modern look on the usual. Because the dial is placed in the back compared to most BOA-laced shoes where it is on top of the eyelets, it doesn't disrupt the shoe's entire details.
Like the Fury, this version perfectly complements many outfits. The breathable and waterproof upper allows it to be styled both with shorts for the summer and trousers during chilly months.
- The Footjoy Fury BOA is devised with a two-year waterproofing warranty.