Fizik Vento Infinito Carbon 2
Best price from 54 shops
We earn affiliate commissions at no extra cost to you when you buy through us.
78% say it's true to size.
Overview of this review
Fizik Vento Infinito Carbon 2: The brand's top-tier professional road cycling shoe
The Fizik Vento Infinito Carbon 2 is designed to replace one of its most renowned road cycling shoes. This means it is also packed with top-tier features, just like its famous older sibling. It has been developed with the help of top-class athletes from the pro peloton.
Who is it for? This footwear is recommended to cyclists who value the following features in their footwear:
- Lightweight and breathable shoe
- Road bike shoe with efficient power transfer
- BOA-equipped bike footwear
- Top-of-the-line road shoe
Fizik Vento Infinito Carbon 2 vs. Infinito R1
To continue the Infinito R1's legacy, Fizik has introduced the Vento Infinito Carbon R2. Most of the latter's features are based on the former, but what are the updates and similarities between the two? Find out below.
What stayed the same:
- Excellent fit brought by the dual BOA dials and wrap-around upper design
- In-step comfort and breathability that's designed to reduce hotspots
- 3-hole cleat system for amazing bike connection
What got better:
- Better power transfer, thanks to the new R2 sole made from unidirectional carbon fiber
- Lighter weight
- Pushed back cleat area for optimized pedaling efficiency and reduced knee compression
- A more affordable price of $350 compared to the R1's $400 price tag