Fizik Terra Clima X2: Waterproof all-mountain shoe
The paths may be muddy, and the skies are drizzling, but the Terra Clima X2 will keep you comfortable, dry, and protected from the elements. This shoe is a waterproof MTB shoe that can keep your feet dry in muds, puddles, and rain. But like other waterproof shoes, water can enter sliding down your legs, so if it's raining hard, wearing waterproof cycling pants is advisable.
What is it for? This pair's construction makes it appropriate to wear for the following endeavors:
- Urban commuting
- Trail riding
- Rainy rides
- Durable ripstop woven fabric resists tearing and ripping.
- PU-laminated toecap and side reinforcements provide protection from bumps and impacts.
- The combination of Velcro strap and BOA dial offers quick and secure cinching in two major foot areas.
- The outsole is designed for adequate, efficient pedaling performance and flex for walking comfort and ease.
- EVA midsoles yield enhanced cushioning and comfort.
- Grip and traction are covered by Vibram Megagrip rubber treads.
Another similar shoe you can check
The Giro Empire VR70 Knit is another MTB shoe with a fabric upper. Its main differences from the Terra Clima X2 are its lower upper profile, lace-up closures, lighter reinforcements, more color options, and customizable footbed inserts. Price-wise, both shoes retail for the same amount.