Who should buy the Five Ten Anasazi Lace
The Five Ten Anasazi Lace has enough pros under its wing to be regarded as an incredible climbing companion. It is a solid option if you:
- Prefer a climbing shoe that delivers surefootedness on a variety of surfaces.
- Prefer a vegan-friendly climbing shoe.
Five Ten Anasazi Lace notable features
- The Five Ten Anasazi Lace, the lace-up sibling of the Anasazi VCS, is engineered for climbers who prefer to tackle projects in a well-rounded rock shoe. Its construction puts emphasis on toughness without sacrificing comfort.
- It is equipped with a proprietary outsole for traction. It is designed versatile enough to deliver surefootedness on a variety of surfaces.
- This Five Ten rock climbing shoe is a vegan-friendly product. This means that the process by which it was made and all of its components are devoid of any animal substance.
Five Ten Anasazi Lace's profile
Downturn. The Anasazi Lace from 5.10 is a moderately downturned rock climbing shoe. In it, the toes curl into a tiptoe position, allowing owners to mount on edge-type features with relative ease. Climbing kicks with this type of downward camber provide enough comfort on multi-pitch ascents.
Applications. Sport and trad are two of the climbing types for which the Five Ten Anasazi Lace is designed. It is an all-rounder adequately equipped for scaling cracks, whether indoors or outdoors.
The Five Ten Anasazi Lace is a low-top rock climbing shoe built specifically for men. Its unlined synthetic upper promises no stretch. As it is crafted around an asymmetric last, its confines will force the foot to bend inwards, especially the forefoot. Wearers can get a locked-in fit in it using the shoe’s lace-up closure.
Excellent surface traction
This climb-centric shoe is armed with a company-exclusive outsole (also known as Stealth C4) for surface traction. Hard friction and vibration damping are two of its known features. It has an overall thickness of 4.2 mm.
When it comes to underfoot support, the Five Ten Anasazi Lace relies on its hard-wearing midsole.
It is built with medium stiffness, which gives users a decent amount of sensitivity.
Easy to wear
The Five Ten Anasazi Lace encloses the foot in its heavy-duty upper made of polyester. It has no liner. Access to and from it is made relatively easier thanks to the two pull loops attached to its heel.
Its rear, arch, and forefoot zones are sufficiently randed to grant senders extra climbing grip where needed.
Completing its equation is the shoe’s lacing system, which consists of regular eyelets and synthetic lace.