Reviews from around the internet
- 67/100 by OutdoorGearLab
- 100/100 by Coach Helder
- 100/100 by Melissa - Jonathan Sinclair
- 100/100 by Elemental Fitness UKFR
- 100/100 by Joe King
- 100/100 by Hill-Ventures
- 100/100 by Xero Shoes
- 100/100 by Taylor Brown
- 100/100 by Xero Shoes
- 96/100 by DnSAdventures
- 95/100 by Dan's Voyage
- 94/100 by Brian Dickert
- 92/100 by Natural Performance Rehab
- 92/100 by The First 40 Miles
- 90/100 by Spotter Up
- 90/100 by Beau Reviews
- 90/100 by SnareMan
- 90/100 by Bryce Newbold
- 88/100 by Elly McGuinness's Holistic Health Highway
- 88/100 by Relentless Forward Commotion
- 87/100 by Run Hike Asia
- 86/100 by Backpack Gear Test
- 85/100 by Now Hike This
- 85/100 by Experiments In Bliss
- 85/100 by Section Hiker
- 60/100 by The Ridgeline Report
- 4.3/5 by REI (+20)
Video reviews and unboxing
- The Z-Trail from Xero Shoes is a vegan-friendly sandal built for trail adventurers who wish to move with speed and flexibility in their travels. It is designed to help hikers get a feel of the ground with as much terrain protection as possible.
- Its sole unit, the 10-mm FeelLite sole, provides comfort and security on the trail. It consists of three layers: BareFoam as the footbed, TrailFoam as the midsole, and FeelTrue as the outsole.
An adequately true-to-size multi-sport sandal for men and women is the Xero Shoes Z-Trail. It is offered in a number of whole sizes in standard width. Its straps, which conveniently form the letter Z, may be adjusted to give wearers a precise and secure lockdown.
This sandal uses a company-owned rubber outsole, called FeelTrue. It provides adequate surface traction on different types of terrain thanks to its low-profile lugs and grip pods. Its forefoot and heel lugs are patterned in such a way that improves movement control on ascents and descents.
Offering enough comfort, force absorption, and stability over unpredictable ground is the footgear’s TrailFoam midsole. Resting on top of it is an integrated footbed, called BareFoam. This non-removable top layer offers extra cushioning. It also provides a level of rearfoot security with its cupped heel.
The Xero Shoes Z-Trail’s strappy upper is made of a lightweight synthetic material. It uses Velcro fasteners to adjust the fit around the heel. The remainder of the strap may be secured using the upper’s rubber loop. The hardware used in this gear (a.k.a the strap buckle) is made of nylon.
- To clean the Z-Trail, users may wash it by hand in warm water with some mild soap. It must be air dried and should not be exposed to direct sunlight.