|Weight:||Men: 323g | Women: 283g|
|Heel to toe drop:||Men: 8mm | Women: 8mm|
|Arch type:||High arch|
|Strike Pattern:||Midfoot strike|
|Distance:||Daily running | Long distance | Marathon|
|Heel height:||Men: 28mm | Women: 28mm|
|Forefoot height:||Men: 20mm | Women: 20mm|
|Type:||Heavy | Big guy|
|Width:||Normal, Wide | Normal, Wide|
|Colorways:||Black, Blue, Green, Grey, Purple, Silver, White|
|SKUs:||S104621, S1046236, S1046237, S104624, S1046241, S1046242, S204621, S2046237, S2046241, S2046242|
Reviews from around the internet
- 82/100 by RunRepeat (2 in-depth reviews)
- 92/100 by Coach
- 90/100 by Running Shoes Guru
- 90/100 by The Active Guy
- 84/100 by Solereview
- 80/100 by JackRabbit
- 88/100 by Shoeguide
- 86/100 by Motion Control Running Shoes
- 90/100 by Lenny Sunday
- 87/100 by Canadian Running Magazine
- 83/100 by Runnerexpert.com
- 92/100 by Road Runner Sports
- 86/100 by Triathlon Magazine Canada
- 86/100 by Track Shack
- 80/100 by Big Peach Running Co.
- 93/100 by Runner's World
- 90/100 by Canadian Running Magazine
- 86/100 by Nathan
Video reviews and unboxing
- The Saucony Triumph ISO 5 is a running shoe that’s designed to take on the roads. It makes use of an open upper construction to accommodate air into the foot-chamber. Contrary to the design of the Triumph ISO 4, this one doesn’t employ any stitch-reinforcements and extra sewn layers. The stretchy ISOFIT façade has even been updated to straightforwardly accommodate the natural movement capacity of the foot.
- This road-companion has more EVERUN than its predecessor. Two versions of this technology are layered on top of each other; one is responsible for impact attenuation while the other is meant to bring more pep to each step.
The Saucony Triumph ISO 5 has a standard running shoe length. Runners can get a pair using the sizing choices to which they are most accustomed. The men’s version features the D – Medium and 2E – Wide variants in width; for women, the options are B – Medium and D – Wide.
The outsole unit of the Saucony Triumph ISO 5 makes use of the Tri-Flex Crystal rubber compound. This layer is tasked with covering the contact points, shielding them from wear-and-tear. It has a spongy disposition that contributes to the overall cushioned feel of the sole unit.
Zigzag flex grooves are meant to heighten the bendability of the platform, thus encouraging the foot to perform more comfortably as it takes each step.
EVERUN is a cushioning unit that runs the entire length of the Saucony Triumph ISO 5. The purpose of this material is to support the foot and keep the footfalls cushioned throughout the running session. The EVERUN is also used in the Kinvara 10, Ride 10 and other running shoes from Saucony.
The EVERUN Topsole is a layer on top of the impact-mitigating base. The job of this add-on is to put energy to the foot and leg of the runner, invigorating each step.
A FORMFIT footbed offers contoured support for the underfoot. Its curved sections are responsible for attending to the midfoot arch and the gaps that connect the toes to the ball of the foot.
The upper unit of the Saucony Triumph ISO 5 makes use of jacquard mesh. This cloth-like fabric has an open construction that accommodates air into the foot-chamber. Ventilation is key to a revitalized running experience.
ISOFIT is comprised of a stretchy midfoot panel and layout of overlays. These elements are constructed to hold the foot in place and prevent in-shoe wobbling. They also bolster the structural integrity of the facade.
The padded collar and tongue are responsible for cushioning the top dimensions of the foot. They are also catalysts for the prevention of accidental shoe removals.