|Update:||Saucony Ride ISO 2|
|Weight:||Men: 275g | Women: 241g|
|Heel to toe drop:||Men: 8mm | Women: 8mm|
|Arch type:||High arch|
|Strike Pattern:||Midfoot strike|
|Distance:||Daily running | Long distance | Marathon|
|Heel height:||Men: 27mm | Women: 27mm|
|Forefoot height:||Men: 19mm | Women: 19mm|
|Release date:||May 2018|
|Width:||Normal, Wide | Normal, Wide|
|Colorways:||Black, Blue, Grey, Orange, Purple, White|
|SKUs:||S104444, S1044441, S104451, S204441, S204442, S204443, S2044436, S2044440, S2044441, S204445|
Reviews from around the internet
- 85/100 by RunRepeat (4 in-depth reviews)
- 88/100 by Coach
- 88/100 by Motion Control Running Shoes
- 85/100 by Road Trail Run
- 80/100 by Road Trail Run
- 86/100 by Phidippides
- 86/100 by Canadian Running Magazine
- 90/100 by TriathlonLars
- 80/100 by Running Warehouse
- 88/100 by RunSociety
- 88/100 by Run and Become
- 60/100 by Running Warehouse
Video reviews and unboxing
- The Saucony Ride ISO is an update to a fresh series that’s meant to provide an accommodating performance to neutral pronators. It makes use of a form-fitting design to sanction the natural movement capacity of the wearer’s foot.
- ISOKNIT is the amalgamation of knitted textile and Saucony’s proprietary sock-like construction. It’s crafted to prevent skin irritation and hot spots while also bringing breathable support. A plastic support frame at the back of the shoe holds the heel and keeps it in place.
- The midsole unit of this Saucony running shoe uses a foam compound that’s made to absorb impact shock and provide responsive cushioning. It has a contoured midfoot to support and cushion the arch, as well. A flexible rubber acts as a shield against the abrasive nature of the surfaces.
The Saucony Ride ISO makes use of the standard measurements to deliver a true-to-size coverage. The women’s version has a width option of B – Medium while the one for men features the D – Medium variant. The semi-curved shape of this running shoe’s last accommodates the natural curvature of the human foot.
The outsole unit makes use of the TRI-FLEX crystal outsole, a durable material that’s meant to protect the rest of the platform from wear and tear. It has a transparent look to heighten the visuals of the external layer. Though it’s protective, it’s not firm or inflexible.
Gripping lugs allow the external layer to hold onto the ground with sureness and ease. The durable lugs are enough to help runners survive downhill and uphill runs. They re not too prominent to cause surface instability.
Horizontal and vertical grooves permit the platform to bend in conjunction with the inherent flexing capacity of the foot. It allows a smoother ride throughout the gait cycle.
The underfoot platform of the Saucony Ride ISO makes use of the EVERUN. This foam unit offers responsive cushioning. It’s also designed to absorb impact during the landing phase of the gait cycle, then converting that energy to kinetic force that the leg can use to push off the ground. This midsole foam remains to be lightweight while delivering durable underfoot cushioning.
The PWRFOAM extends in the entire midsole of the shoe. It offers lightweight cushioning without compromising comfort and durability. This midsole foam is much lighter and more durable than the regular EVA material.
ISOKNIT is a material that’s designed to resemble woven textile. It has a closed construction in the vital areas, but the front and sides open up to accommodate airflow. It doesn’t have a substantial weight, and it obliges the natural flexibility of the wearer’s foot.
The ISOFIT dynamic fit system allows the upper to hug the foot precisely, giving a well-fastened yet unrestrictive wrap.
A support frame is placed on the back portion. It’s a band made of synthetic material. Its purpose is to keep the heel in place and prevent it from wobbling or exiting the foot-chamber involuntarily.
The Saucony Ride ISO has a padded collar and tongue which provide cushioning to the upper parts of the foot. Moreover, they prevent in-shoe quavering.
Reflective elements are strategically placed in the heel area for increased visibility on dark routes.