- Following the aesthetic features of the original Puma One, this soccer cleat is released as part of the German brand’s entry to the 2018 World Cup. Its color-shifting design highlights the Biscay green and chrome palette of the Illuminate color pack.
- The upper is fitted with a synthetic material that is guaranteed by the brand to be durable yet supple. 3D-texture is apparent from the forefoot all the way to the heel area to regulate friction for enhanced ball touch. Aesthetically, the circular knobs add more visual appeal to the chrome finish.
- Similar to most of the cleats within the FIFA colorway, the One 4 Illuminate Syn FG is designed with a teal sock extension that makes for its mid-top style. The mid-cut collar provides protection and breathability to the ankles and lower foot through its padded and mesh sensation.
- A lace-up enclosure offers players a more customized fit that is centered on the midfoot. With the sock extension below it, a more snug and form-fitting wrap is delivered to the wearer.
- Created for the natural, dry surface, the outsole of this soccer cleat is made from TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane). The material is known for its lightweight quality. For optimum firm ground grip, the soleplate consists of twelve conical studs that greatly helps in rotational traction.
The Puma One 4 Illuminate Synthetic Firm Ground is offered in standard sizes for men with a medium width. The synthetic upper exudes a form-fitting wrap with a soft, next-to-skin feel. Through the central lacing system, players can adjust the fit to their preferred tightness.
Engineered with a TPU material, the outsole of the Puma One 4 illuminate FG brings more freedom of movement to the players through its lightweight quality. Additionally, the material is easy to maintain and is more durable when used on firm ground.
Rotational maneuverability is covered by the strategically arranged conical studs. Eight studs are positioned in the forefoot for extra stability on push-off motions while four studs are installed in the heel area for better brakes on dry, natural surfaces.
The firm ground variation of the Puma One 4 Illuminate has a synthetic upper. It is engineered to deliver soft and barefoot sensation. Textured knobs are seen throughout the upper and are meant to aid in ball control and accuracy.
This soccer cleat is styled with a mid-top collar that protects the lower leg. The collar has a padded and perforated design to enhance comfort and breathability. It extends to the midfoot with a sock-like cut.
The central lacing system, together with the sock extension aids in creating a more tailored fit sensation for the wearer.