Review coming soon
Puma One 18.1 Synthetic Firm Ground has just been released by Puma . Our experts are working on a detailed review. Please, come back later.
Get an email when final verdict is ready:
Experts are soccer players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
88 / 100 based on 1 expert reviews
With very little wear-in time, it's already very moldable and it offers a great barefoot-like touch on the ball that you kind of want from a controlled style.
- The Puma One series is a collection of soccer cleats for players who crave for unbeatable speed, comfortable fit, and superior ball touch. The Puma One 18.1 Synthetic Firm Ground is one of the two top-tier models of the second-generation Puma One silo. It comes with several innovations that will make it a truly all-in-one soccer cleat.
- The Puma One 18.1 Syn FG features a premium-quality synthetic upper. This soft and thin material ensures a unique and comfortable fit while providing a close touch on the ball.
- Its evoKNIT sock offers a supportive fit around the ankle and at the same time creates a sensation that you and the cleat are one.
- A feature that is exclusive to the top-tier Puma One models is the Rapidagility soleplate. This amazing technology offers impressive flexibility and stability on firm ground(FG) pitches.
One good thing about including the evoKNIT and a lacing system on the upper is that they allow the Puma One 18.1 Synthetic Firm Ground to accommodate a wide variety of players, from narrow-footed ones to those who have slightly wider feet. This soccer cleat is available in sizes 7 to 14 for men only.
The innovative Rapidagility soleplate of the Puma One 18.1 Synthetic Firm Ground is made of a lightweight and flexible Pebax material. It is a carryover element from the previous Puma One generation.
A combination of conical and bladed cleats make up the stud configuration of the Puma One 18.1 Synthetic Firm Ground. The conical studs are useful in providing excellent traction and penetration on firm grounds, while the bladed studs aid in accelerating and braking.
The entire upper of the Puma One 18.1 Synthetic Firm Ground is made of a superior-quality synthetic material. It is soft and provides a clean, barefoot feel when controlling the ball. The upper is also engineered to conform to the shape and movements of the foot.
A remarkable feature of this revolutionary soccer cleat is the evoKNIT sock. It runs from the center of the cleat to the collar, providing a tight, supportive fit in the midfoot and around the ankle. Thus, the player gets a cushioned feel when striking the ball.
With the central lacing system, the Puma One 18.1 Synthetic Firm Ground gives the user the option to tighten or loosen the fit depending on his preference. The laces are secured by special support straps that enhance the fit and stability in the midfoot area.
- Famous soccer players who were seen wearing the Puma One 18.1 Synthetic Firm Ground include Sergio Agüero, Héctor Bellerín, and Cesc Fàbregas.
- The second-generation Puma One silo was released in January 2018.
- It weighs 7.4 ounces.
- This model is available in K-leather version.
- Both the Puma One 18.1 Syn and Puma Future 18.1 Netfit FG/AG were released in blackout versions.