Review coming soon
Puma Future 2.4 Turf has just been released by Puma . Our experts are working on a detailed review. Please, come back later.
Get an email when final verdict is ready:
- The Puma Future 2.4 Turf is the entry-price turf variation of the second-generation Puma Future silo. Closely resembling the design of the Puma Future 2.1, this soccer cleat also sports an attractive turquoise and silver aesthetic.
- This eye-catching soccer cleat features a synthetic upper that is both soft and durable. It offers an excellent close-to-the-ball feel.
- It comes with a traditional lacing system that allows the user to customize the fit. The additional lace holes are helpful in providing lockdown in the heel area.
- A recent feature to Puma soccer cleats is the Spandex Sock extension. It provides a snug fit around the ankle.
- The Puma Future 2.4 Turf uses a low-profile rubber outsole that works well on turf fields (TF). The multiple knobs with a circular outline are arranged at the forefoot and heel areas to offer proper grip on short-bladed synthetic grass surfaces.
The Puma Future 2.4 Turf is only available in men’s version in sizes 7 to 14. With its Spandex Sock extension and lacing system, this soccer cleat allows the user to modify the fit. However, with the presence of the non-stretchable synthetic upper, the Future 2.4 TF can only accommodate narrow to slightly wide feet.
A low-profile, non-marking rubber outsole is used on the Puma Future 2.4 Turf. The signature Puma Cat logo is hidden in the middle of the sole for a subtle-branded touch.
Its multiple studs are offer optimum grip on artificial turf fields. The studs are shaped like circular knobs and are densely arranged to lessen unwanted slips on short-pile synthetic grass.
The Puma Future 2.4 Turf has a soft yet durable synthetic upper with a central lace-up closure. These elements offer a comfortable fit as well as a close touch on the ball. Its lacing system allows the user to regulate the fit depending on the desired support.
Its surface has some texture that mimics the NetFit system. These upper texturing are helpful in providing additional grip on the ball.
The Spandex Sock extension of this soccer cleat is elastic and creates a supportive fit around the ankle. This feature is also present in other Puma soccer cleats, including the Puma Future 18.3 Multi-Ground and Puma One 17.3 Firm Ground.
A noticeable feature of the Puma Future 2.4 Turf is its upper aesthetic. Following the design of the top-tier model, it has a turquoise and silver color combination. The iconic Puma Cat logo can be found on the tongue and the lateral side of the heel. A small Puma Future branding is located on the medial side of the shoe.