- The Puma Future 2.2 Netfit FG/AG graces the pitch with a fresh look with its bold colorway and stylish design. The brand has designed this soccer cleat to perform with optimum agility to execute quick moves when at play.
- One of its features is the Netfit 2.0, a lacing technology developed by Puma to offer endless options when it comes to fit. This detail allows players to achieve an optimal fit, so they feel comfortable during the game.
- This Puma soccer cleat also utilizes a textile base material for its upper. The material works to enhance fit as it forms to the shape of the foot. Moreover, the upper adapts a slip-on construction facilitated by an elastic ankle sock for a snug and supportive wrap, especially around the ankle. A similar sock feature is also utilized by the Puma One 18.1 K-Leather Firm Ground.
- Another unique detail featured in this soccer cleat is its hybrid outsole, which uses a combination of conical and bladed studs. This lightweight and flexible sole unit efficiently delivers reliable traction on both firm ground surfaces and artificial grass.
The Puma Future 2.2 Netfit FG/AG can be availed in the standard men’s sizes, from 7 to 13. This soccer cleat is set with a slip-on design with an elastic sock ankle that ensures a supportive and stable fit. The fit is further enhanced by the new generation of Netfit, which gives wearers countless options to adjust the tightness of the shoe to their preference.
Fitted for both firm ground surfaces and natural grass, this soccer cleat is equipped with a hybrid outsole. The sole unit is specifically configured with a combination of conical and bladed studs to supply the right amount of grip on two different types of surfaces.
Conical studs line up the forefoot and heel area while the bladed studs are positioned in the middle. This configuration is identical to the original Puma 18.1 Netfit FG/AG.
The upper of the Future 2.2 Netfit FG/AG is lined with textile base material that gives a form-fitting wrap around the foot. It also wears a slip-on design and utilizes an ankle sock that offers improved flexibility, resulting in a snug and supportive fit. In addition to that, the upper also highlights the Netfit 2.0, the brand’s innovative lacing system that offers limitless lacing options for optimal fit.
- The Puma Future 2.2 Netfit FG/AG is available in a Colour Shift / Biscay Green / Puma Black colorway.