Experts are soccer players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
90 / 100 based on 1 expert reviews
The Evotouch 3 is for the social player who does not want to spend a lot of money on football boots. The upper material is a lot stiffer and thicker than the higher-end models. The soleplate is a cheaper TPU material which is not as responsive as the rest of the shoes in the range. Amateur players can use this football boot for a cheaper price. However, there is a noticeable lack of premium materials so touch and feel won’t be as close to the high-end models.
- The Puma Evotouch 3 Leather Firm Ground is the entry-level model of the Evotouch series. Regardless of its affordable price tag, it features a variety of premium elements that make it a comfortable soccer cleat with a cushioned touch on the ball.
- This soccer cleat features a soft full-grain leather upper. Aside from providing a natural touch on the ball, it is also good at creating a comfortable fit by following the shape of the foot as you wear them in.
- It has a lightweight outsole with a combination of bladed and conical studs. It provides reliable traction on dry, natural playing surfaces.
- With the Duoflex technology in the forefoot, this soccer cleat improves the natural movement of the foot. The creased region underneath the soleplate enhances the shoe’s flexibility.
The Puma Evotouch 3 Leather Firm Ground is available in standard sizes for men only. It is recommended for most players because its leather upper will eventually stretch after the break-in process. Plus, the central lacing system allows for a more adjusted fit.
The lightweight outsole of the Puma Evotouch 3 Leather Firm Ground features the Duoflex region. It is basically a double creased area in the forefoot and toe box that provides plenty of flex and bend as the foot turns in different angles.
This soccer cleat’s stud configuration is a combination of conical and bladed cleats. They offer excellent grip on firm ground (FG) pitches.
The Puma Evotouch 3 Leather FG uses full-grain leather for the upper. There is a stitching pattern on the forefoot that helps maintain the shape of the shoe. It also provides additional grip on the ball for excellent control.
This soccer cleat comes with a traditional lacing system at the center. It allows an adjustable fit according to the user’s liking. A lace guard is found on the tongue to keep it from moving from side to side.
It has a dominant Formstripe on both sides and the iconic Puma cat logo on the tongue of the shoes. The Evotouch 3 branding is found on the lateral side at the rear. The stylish design is finished off with the signature arrowhead design on the back part of the shoe.
- The Puma Evotouch 3 Leather Firm Ground weighs 8.8 ounces.