Review coming soon
Puma 365 Ignite Fuse 2 Street has just been released by Puma . Our experts are working on a detailed review. Please, come back later.
Get an email when final verdict is ready:
- A soccer cleat made for the future indeed, the Puma 365 Fuse 2 Street cleat has made strides not just in its aesthetic but also in its construction. Right off the bat, the pair seizes the eye with its lacing system which not only brings utility in fit personalization but also amps the shoe’s overall look.
- A sock-like fit is also presented through a knit-based material on the upper. This signature combination between the unique lacing system and the knit-based element is called Fusefit. With the upper extending up to the ankle area, a pull tab is installed to assist ease of entry when wearing the cleat.
- Cushioning comes in the form of Puma’s Ignite midsole. Engineered for responsive cushioning, this innovation from Puma also ensures stability by locking the player’s heel.
- The soccer cleat is designed to maximize grip on street and other hard ground surfaces. Built for durability, the soleplate is created with a rubber based material which features a low-profile linear pattern. With a non-marking characteristic, this soleplate type is also ideal for polished court surfaces.
An upgrade in fit technology, the Puma 365 Ignite Fuse 2 Street soccer cleat combines the knit upper and lacing system in a one-piece construction to produce a seamless fit. The knit-based upper material wraps around the player’s foot while the customizable lacing system reinforces lockdown. This combo brings a secure and sock-like feel. The soccer cleat is available in men’s standard sizes ranging from sizes 7 to 14.
Sporting a rubber-based outsole, the soleplate of this soccer cleat is created for maximum grip on street and hard ground surfaces. A low-profile, linear stud pattern is incorporated into shoe. With a non-marking quality, this cleat also works for polished surfaces.
Designed for a responsive cushioning, Puma’s Ignite technology has been incorporated into this soccer cleat model’s insole. It is a foam-based material created with a polyurethane which optimizes energy return regardless of weather condition. Additionally, this innovation also brings support through a heel cage which locks the player’s heel into the platform of the shoe.
If there’s one thing that the Puma 365 Ignite Fuse 2 Street soccer cleat is designed for, it is for a sock-like fit. Using the brand’s Fusefit technology, this Puma soccer cleat model integrates fit customizability into its lacing system and the knit-based upper for a close-fitting shoe. The lacing system is situated at the center of the cleat and makes use of three rows of loops that are attached across the upper. This fit customizability feature is also present in the Nike Premier II Firm Ground shoe.
A pull tab is placed in the heel area allowing for ease of entry when slipping on the pair. Additionally, the tongue area of the shoe bears the Puma name. This element is also found in the popular Puma Future 18.1 Netfit FG/AG shoe. An embossed Puma logo is also be found at the medial side of the shoe.
- The Puma Ignite Fuse 2 Street soccer cleat is available in an all-black colorway.