Review coming soon
Nike TiempoX Finale 10R Indoor has just been released by Nike . Our experts are working on a detailed review. Please, come back later.
Get an email when final verdict is ready:
Experts are soccer players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
- In celebration of the well-known soccerer, Ronaldinho’s success in the soccer pitch, Nike has created a soccer cleat to recognize what the athlete has achieved over the years. Creating the Nike TiempoX Finale 10R Indoor was the Swoosh’s way of doing this.
- Starting with the shoe’s upper is of a classic quilted toe design integrated into a calf-skin leather and synthetic material. This leather-type allows for a soft feel for players while maintaining durability.
This Nike model’s cushioning system is that of Nike’s Lunarlon foam technology which is engineered to be more lightweight than the usual Phylon material used in most cleats. This material is also designed to be responsive to player’s movements.
- The tongue has been integrated into this model’s construction together with a central lacing system. These elements allow for a more personalized fit. A suede gusset is incorporated into the shoe’s construction as well to promote durability.
- The outsole material for this indoor shoe is created with gum rubber to promote traction for indoor courts as well as street surfaces. A zonal herringbone pattern has been integrated into the outsole to further the shoe’s grip.
The Nike TiempoX Finale 10R Indoor soccer cleat brings a soft, comfortable fit for players on the pitch through its calf-skin leather upper. It is available in men’s standard sizes A central lacing system, similar to the brand’s Mercurial Superfly VI Elite FG as well as the Mercurial Superfly 360 Elite CR7 FG is made available to further the shoe’s fit.
The upper of the Nike TiempoX Finale 10R Indoor makes use of a calfskin leather and synthetic construction. As this natural leather is processed, the resulting material is that of a soft leather that brings comfort to players while pushing durability. While the material wraps around the player’s foot, a central lacing system doubles the fit customizability of the shoe.
A quilted design is apparent in the toe cap area. This design idea is inspired by Ronaldinho’s signature cleats, the Nike Ronaldinho Dois which was released in 2009. A multi-colored seam detail is noticeable in the heel area. While a gold vertically placed Tiempo X branding can be found in the heel area. In addition to this, to promote durability, is a suede gusset incorporated into the cleat to reduce erosion.
The primarily black coloring of the shoe’s upper is derived from the well-known player’s association with Paris PSG. The athlete fondly shared that Paris is the first city where he lived in outside of Brasil prior to joining the French soccer team. Ronaldinho was a member of Gremio in 2001.
For cushioning, a foam-based Lunarlon midsole is included into this soccer cleat’s construction. This foam-based component is engineered to be lightweight while remaining responsive to the player’s movements. The material is constructed to be 30% lighter than the usual Phylon cushioning system and aids in the even distribution of pressure on the foot. Other Nike soccer cleats with this cushioning system include the Nike TiempoX Lunae Legend VII Pro Turf and the Nike TiempoX Lunar Legend VII Pro 10R TF soccer cleat.
Designed for traction in indoor and street surfaces, a dark gum rubber-based outsole is used in this soccer cleat’s construction. Additionally, a zonal herringbone pattern is incorporated into the outsole to enhance traction. This cleat is also constructed with a non-marking quality for indoor surfaces.
- The Nike TiempoX Finale 10R IC soccer cleat is available in the black and metallic gold colorway.