- The sixth generation Nike MercurialX Victory Turf shoe comes with a synthetic upper. The material used is thin enough to create a barefoot feel, but thick enough to give ample protection for the player’s foot.
- Additionally, a Dynamic fit collar has been integrated into the upper to provide support in the ankle area. A central lacing system has been incorporated into the cleat to create a more personalized fit.
- To some extent, this soccer cleat has a one-piece construction in so that the lower part of the tongue is stitched to both sides of the cleat.
- For the insole, a fully removable Ortholite foam topped with a mesh liner is used to provide cushioning. While ample cushioning is present throughout the cleat, it is apparent in the toe box and more so in the heel area.
- The outsole features a non-marking outsole with rubber studs for traction on turf surfaces. Additionally, the toe guard features nylon stitching to maintain durability.
The Nike MercurialX Victory VI Turf cleat has a tight, sock-like fit. A central lacing system has also been integrated into the upper to create fit customization. This feature can also be found in other popular models like the Nike Mercurial Superfly VI Elite Firm Ground and the Nike Mercurial Superfly 360 Elite CR7 Firm Ground.
This model is available in men and women’s sizes. Men can choose from sizes 9 to 12.5. Women, on the other hand, can choose from 10.5 to 14.
The outsole of this soccer cleat features non-marking rubber studs that are ideal for turf surfaces. Additionally, the toe-guard has been reinforced with nylon for durability.
Featuring a synthetic upper that is a standard for most Mercurial cleats, the Nike MercurialX Victory VI Turf has the feel of a one-piece design. Additionally, a central lacing system and a tongueless design have been integrated into the upper for proper cleat lockdown.
- The Nike MercurialX Victory VI Turf cleat is featured in the Thunder Blue/Gamma Blue/Hyper Crimson/Glacier Blue and Laser Orange/White/Volt/Black colorways.