Experts are soccer players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
- Created to break the opposition’s heart and lead the team to victory, the indoor version of the MercurialX Victory VI uses a synthetic upper with a tongueless construction. This unique setup provides a good locked down fit alongside a comfortable wrap around the feet. Additionally, this model highlights the distinct Mercurial branding as seen on cleats like the Nike Mercurial Superfly 360 Elite CR7 FG and the Nike Mercurial Superfly 6 Elite Firm Ground.
- In addition to that, horizontal ridges embossed on the upper allow for an enhanced ball touch. This gives the advantage of increased accuracy in strikes and passes.
- Even with the absence of a tongue, this soccer cleat still utilizes a central lace closure. The laces further enhance fit by providing wearers the option of adjusting the cleat’s tightness to their preference.
- This soccer cleat utilizes a contoured sockliner for optimal foot comfort. This layer provides an adequate amount of cushioning and protection for the feet.
- Another feature of this indoor cleat is its rubber outsole engineered to supply the needed traction for hard, indoor surfaces. The sole unit also offers durability and flexibility.
The MercurialX Victory VI Indoor is released in the standard sizes for men. It has a medium width and fits true to size. Its tongueless design synthetic upper provides a secure lockdown on the foot making sure it won’t slip off no matter how you play the game. Meanwhile, the central lacing system located over the midfoot allows for a more adaptive fit.
The brand has also fitted this soccer cleat with a durable and flexible rubber outsole. The sole unit is set with ridges that supply superior traction, speed, and performance on street, court, and hard-polished surfaces. Players can then move and advance past the opposition with ease.
Nike has equipped the MercurialX Victory VI Indoor with a synthetic upper and a tongueless design that gives a locked-in fit. The upper also features embossed horizontal ridges that enhance ball touch for improved control.
- This soccer cleat weighs 8.3 ounces in size 9.