- The Neymar – Written in the stars version of the Mercurial Vapor XI highlights a unique color palette inspired by the Brazil national flag. This design detail was specially requested by Neymar, with the colors boosted into more vivid hues of Blue Orbit and Volt. As its name suggests, this model also sports “constellations” across its entire upper, alongside details of Neymar’s favorite goals.
- The upper utilizes synthetic leather in its construction, allowing for a snug wrap around the foot. For enhanced control, the cleat also features embossed horizontal ridges on its upper. It also employs Nike’s ACC (All Conditions Control) technology that gives consistency in ball touch in wet and dry conditions.
- The base of this soccer cleat wears a compressed nylon plate that contours to the foot. This works to add support and comfort when playing on the firm ground pitch. It also ensures maximum traction that facilitates better cuts and turns.
The Nike Mercurial Vapor XI Neymar- Written in the stars highlights a tongueless construction that offers a secure lockdown and a supportive fit. Its synthetic leather upper also enhances overall fit with its comfortable wrap around the feet. This low top soccer cleat is available in the standard sizes for men. It is known to fit true to size.
The outsole sports a compressed nylon construction built to contour to the natural curves of the feet. This results in better support and comfort. Engineered for the firm ground pitch, this soccer cleat delivers solid traction on the playground, giving players the ability to accelerate swiftly out of tight spots and run past their opponents.
Nike has designed this version of the Mercurial Vapor XI with a synthetic leather upper that sports a colorway inspired by Brazil’s national flag. It also showcases a tongueless design that gives it a sleek look as well as a locked-down fit. The horizontal detailing embossed on the upper caters a close feel of the ball for improved handling. Meanwhile, the ACC technology works to provide a consistent ball touch no matter what the weather conditions.
- This soccer cleat was officially released in July 2017.
- The Nike MercurialX Victory VI IC is also available in NJR Written in the Stars version.