- The Nike Mercurial Vapor 360 Elite SG-Pro Anti-Clog features a Flyknit upper. It has a one-piece construction, and it ensures a secure lockdown by wrapping the midfoot. The sockliner comes with Grip technology to keep the foot in place. The upper is treated with NIKESKIN and ACC for a tight fit and excellent ball control.
- The soleplate features the Anti-Clog technology to keep the shoe mud- and dirt-free. The Mercurial Vapor 360 Elite SG-Pro Anti-Clog has a total of 13 Hybrid studs. They provide and maintain great traction. They also deliver much support for turns and breaks at any weather condition.
The Nike Mercurial Vapor 360 Elite SG-Pro Anti-Clog is available in men’s and women’s sizes. For women to enjoy these soccer cleats, they are advised to go 1.5 sizes higher than their actual size. These soccer cleats are reported to be true to size.
Because the forefoot of the Mercurial Vapor 360 Elite SG-Pro is wider than the Mercurial Vapor 11, wide footers are able to wear the shoe. Taking the shoe a little bit further is the fact that the Flyknit upper stretches and the adjustable shoelaces help achieve the desired fit.
While the AG-PRO comes with a split sole, the Nike Mercurial Vapor 360 Elite SG-Pro Anti-Clog comes with a single sole. Featuring the Nike Anti-Clog technology, it keeps the outsole free of mud and dirt at all weather conditions. The technology utilizes an adaptive polymer which makes mud and dirt slide off the sole.
The Mercurial Vapor 360 Elite SG-Pro Anti-Clog has nine Chevron and conical forefoot studs. The removable conical studs are widely spaced apart to keep mud from getting stuck in the soleplate. As for the Chevron studs, they provide extra traction to the wearer especially during turns. The four Hybrid studs at the heel deliver great support and rotation.
Unlike the Teijin synthetic upper of the Mercurial Vapor 11, the Mercurial Vapor 360 Elite SG-Pro Anti-Clog’s upper is made of one-piece Flyknit. This 360-degree construction provides a second-skin sensation to the foot by offering a snug, sock-like fit. This breathable and lightweight technology provides excellent acceleration for high-speed movement.
The inside of these soccer cleats have a deluxe sock liner with Nike Grip technology. It ensures better cushioning than ortholite insoles. It also prevents the foot from slipping out of the footbed.
The inner walls of the shoe are lined with suede-like material. It delivers good lockdown. The heel area has perforations for ventilation.
The upper of the Mercurial Vapor 360 Elite SG-Pro Anti-Clog is coated with NIKESKIN and ACC. NIKESKIN is a thin layer of polyurethane mixed in the mesh to deliver a secure and tight fit. The ACC, or All Conditions Control, technology is designed to deliver great control of the ball at all weather conditions.
- The Nike Mercurial Vapor 360 Elite SG-Pro Anti-Clog had been worn by Neymar da Silva Santos Junior, Kylian Mbappe, and Cristiano Ronaldo.
- These soccer cleats are also known as the Nike Mercurial Vapor 12 Elite SG-Pro Anti-Clog.
- The colorways available for these soccer cleats are black, white, silver, grey, blue, red, yellow, orange, and green.
- These soccer cleats weigh 247 grams.