Review coming soon
Nike Mercurial Vapor 360 Elite AG-PRO has just been released by Nike . Our experts are working on a detailed review. Please, come back later.
Get an email when final verdict is ready:
Experts are soccer players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
- After four years of intensive research, Nike has released a line of soccer cleats that feature a lightweight and form-fitting upper. The Nike Mercurial Vapor 360 Elite AG-PRO is the artificial grass (AG) variation of the top tier model of twelfth Nike Mercurial Vapor silo. This revolutionary soccer cleat has several features that make it stand out from the rest of its contemporaries.
- The Nike Mercurial Vapor 360 Elite AG-PRO uses a one-piece construction upper. It wraps around the foot creating a second-skin fit and feel.
- Another important feature of this speed cleat is the micro-textured Flyknit across the upper. The textured surface offers precise ball touch and control at high speed. The same material is also seen in Superfly cleats such as the Nike Mercurial Superfly 360 Elite CR7 FG and the Nike Mercurial Superfly 6 Elite Firm Ground.
- Its innovative AG-PRO soleplate provides excellent traction on newer versions of synthetic turf playing surfaces.
The Nike Mercurial Vapor 360 Elite AG-PRO is available in sizes 6.5 to 13 in men’s version. Women who want to wear this soccer cleat are recommended to go 1.5 sizes higher than their usual size. The Mercurial Vapor XII 360 Elite AG-PRO has a tight fit, but it can easily be adjusted thanks to its central lacing system.
The two-piece modular soleplate of the Nike Mercurial Vapor 360 Elite AG-PRO is useful in making this soccer cleat as lightweight as possible.
It uses low-profile and secondary studs that enhance perimeter traction. The hollowed conical shaped cleats offer excellent traction on artificial grass playing surfaces. The triangular stud found in the forefoot aids in providing traction when playing on maximum speed, while the one located in the heel offers stability and aids in braking.
The Nike Mercurial Vapor 360 Elite AG-PRO upper uses a 360-degree construction. This groundbreaking technology allows the cleat to wrap around the foot for a snug fit. It is lightweight and breathable, making this soccer shoe one of the most effective speed cleats on the market.
Add to that, this soccer cleat upper features microtextured Flyknit. It enhances grip thereby allowing the user to have precise control of the ball even while playing on top speed. The thinness of the Flyknit threads also provides a close-to-skin ball touch.
Inside this soccer cleat, there is a plush sock liner that offers excellent low-profile cushioning. It also comes with an inner mesh and internal heel liner. Both elements help keep the foot locked in place.
- The Nike Mercurial Vapor silo is headlined by Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar Jr., and Kylian Mbappe.