Review coming soon
Nike Mercurial Superfly VI Pro AG-PRO has just been released by Nike . Our experts are working on a detailed review. Please, come back later.
Get an email when final verdict is ready:
- The Nike Mercurial Superfly VI Pro AG-PRO is the mid-tier soccer cleats of the 2018 Nike Mercurial Superfly series. It comes with a variety of modern innovations to make it one of the best speed cleats on the market today.
- It features a 360-degree upper construction made up of Flyknit material. This technology wraps around the foot creating a secure, barefoot fit and feel.
- The low-profile Dynamic Fit collar is another key feature of this soccer cleat. It creates a seamless connection between the foot and the lower leg while allowing the ankle to move freely.
- Similar to the top-tier Nike Mercurial Superfly VI Elite model, this soccer cleat also has a podular plate that mimics the foot’s shape and provides responsive traction on artificial grass (AG) surfaces.
The Nike Mercurial Superfly VI Pro AG-PRO is available in men’s version in sizes 6 to 12.5. Women who want to wear this innovative soccer cleat can choose between size 7.5-14. The fit is a bit narrow but can still be worn by players with slightly wide feet.
The lightweight AG outsole of this soccer cleat comes with low-profile studs that offer excellent traction on artificial grass playing surfaces. The secondary studs work well in distributing forefoot and heel pressure as the foot strikes the ground.
The soleplate has an additional flex groove that helps the player make quick transitions during the fast-paced games. The conical and chevron-shaped cleats are useful in making quick stops and sudden changes of direction.
Additional support can also be obtained from the hollow studs and the heel cushioning system.
Although considered a mid-tier soccer cleat, the Nike Mercurial Superfly VI Pro AG-PRO has some of the most important technologies of its top-tier counterpart. A soccer cleat that is designed for agile players, a lot of radical changes have been introduced into this silo.
The 360-degree upper construction of the Nike Mercurial Superfly VI Pro AG-PRO is designed to wrap the foot for a secure, sock-like fit. It is made up of micro-textured Flyknit that is thinner and more elastic than the previous models. Thus, precise ball touch and control can be expected from this soccer cleat.
The inner lining is perforated for enhanced breathability. The internal heel counter also offers excellent lockdown, especially when making quick changes of direction. Because it prevents ankle slippage, injuries related to this body part is also reduced.
Its Dynamic Fit collar is slightly lower than the one found in the previous models. As a result, it still creates a seamless sensation from the foot to the lower leg without restricting the ankle.
- The Nike Mercurial Superfly VI Pro AG-PRO can be personalized with the player’s name and flag for a minimal fee.
- A special edition is available for this soccer cleat, specifically the Nike Mercurial Superfly VI Pro CR7 AG-PRO.
- Firm Ground variations for this soccer cleat are available in the form of Nike Mercurial Superfly 6 Elite Firm Ground and Nike Mercurial Superfly 6 Pro FG.