Review coming soon
Nike Mercurial Superfly 360 Elite SG-PRO Anti-Clog has just been released by Nike . Our experts are working on a detailed review. Please, come back later.
Get an email when final verdict is ready:
Experts are soccer players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
95 / 100 based on 1 expert reviews
Personally, these are my favorite Mercurials of all time. I really like the comfort aspect and how natural they feel. These football boots have a tight fit. They are heavier than the firm ground versions.
- A notable feature of the Nike Mercurial Superfly 360 Elite SG-PRO Anti-Clog is its 360-degree upper construction. This technology is designed to wrap around the foot for optimum support and fit.
- This soccer cleat has a low-profile Dynamic Fit collar that is designed to create an uninterrupted connection between the shoe and the foot.
- For a more precise touch and control of the ball, this soccer cleat uses the microtextured Flyknit across the upper. Integrated with its fibers is the Nike All Conditions Control (ACC) technology that acts as the shoe’s weather control element.
- Designed to keep the mud off the soccer cleat during wet conditions, Nike placed the Anti-Clog Traction soleplate underneath the highly innovative Mercurial Superfly 360 Elite SG-PRO Anti-Clog.
Just like the firm ground (FG) version of this soccer cleat, the Nike Mercurial Superfly 360 Elite SG-PRO Anti-Clog has a tight fit. It is available in men’s version in sizes 6 to 13. Women's sizes are also available ranging from 7.5 to 14.
The Nike Mercurial Superfly 360 ELite SG-PRO Anti-Clog uses the Anti-Clog soleplate. This game-changing technology uses an adaptive polymer outsole that is compliant when exposed to water. Thus, mud cannot clog the spaces between the studs thereby maintaining an optimum level of traction on soft, muddy fields.
The stud layout of this soccer cleat includes four removable studs in the forefoot and two removable studs in the heel. There are also half-sized, bladed studs spaced out across the soleplate.
Designed for the 20th anniversary of the Nike Mercurial Superfly silo, this innovative soccer cleat is packed with various kinds of modern technologies.
The 360-degree upper construction is made of Flyknit, a material that wraps around the foot. As a result, this creates a close-to-skin fit and barefoot feel of the ball. The micro-textured Flyknit found across this soccer cleat offers an enhanced level of ball control, even when running on top speed.
A gradual coating of the NikeSkin over the upper material. It is very light and thin that it actually allows the player to have a close-to-skin fit and barefoot feel of the ball. Because the Nike Mercurial Superfly 360 Elite SG-PRO Anti-Clog has a heavier coating of NikeSkin at the bottom and lighter on top, its upper has the ability to stretch enough to fit slightly wider feet.
Nike’s weather control element, the ACC, is embedded into the fibers of the Flyknit material resulting in a reduction of one layer of skin from the Nike Mercurial Superfly 360 Elite SG-PRO Anti-Clog. Thus, this soccer cleat is soft, light, and more flexible, but can still battle against the harsh elements during the game.
Unlike its predecessors, the Nike Mercurial Superfly 360 Elite SG-PRO Anti-Clog’s redesigned Dynamic Fit Collar is slightly shorter and thinner. This means that the ankle is less restricted while still maintaining the seamless fit of the previous models. The low profile Dynamic Fit Collar took inspiration from Ronaldo’s modified soccer cleat.
Nike replaced the Brio Cables with an inner mesh, an internal heel counter, and a non-slip insole to maintain the stability and support of this soccer cleat.
- The Nike Mercurial Superfly 360 Elite SG-PRO Anti-Clog comes with extra studs that are 13 millimeters and 15 millimeters in length.
- The Anti-Clog technology was developed for over two years by Nike’s design, materials, and research teams.
- Firm ground variations for this shoe are also available: Nike Mercurial Superfly 6 Elite Firm Ground and Nike Mercurial Superfly 360 Elite CR7 FG.