Experts are soccer players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
91 / 100 based on 2 expert reviews
One final concern that I would like to share and it's just too early to make any accurate calls on this, is that I'm not super confident that this is gonna be a very durable boot. This is probably not one of those boots that's gonna last two or three years.
The GS 360 also makes me feel a little more locked in and restricted for good and bad because not only it is a little shorter lengthwise in the same size, the material itself is also a little stiffer and a little bit more solid. But in the big picture, it is something I can live with. I love them especially the way it looks on foot and I'm definitely rock him on pitch.
- The Nike Mercurial Greenspeed 360 Firm Ground takes inspiration from the limited edition Mercurial Greenspeed released in 2012. Same as its predecessor, this soccer cleat also highlights an eco-friendly design, utilizing recyclable materials in its construction.
- Beginning with its upper, the Greenspeed 360 wears an economical circular knit, made with a 360-execution. This deviates from the usual Flyknit utilized by most Superfly models. The material gives a comfortable wrap around the foot while giving it a lock-in fit. Additionally, the collar has been trimmed down, so it doesn’t interfere with the ankles.
- The upper of this soccer cleat also features a Nikeskin overlay that allows it to grip on the ball for optimal control. It also employs the All Conditions Control (ACC) treatment to give wearers a reliable touch in both dry and wet conditions.
- Over the midfoot, this firm ground cleat is equipped with a central lacing system. The laces serve to give users the option of adjusting the shoe’s fit to their preferred tightness.
- For explosive speed, Nike has designed this Mercurial cleat with a lightweight forefoot plate. A mix of chevron and bladed studs are arranged on the base of the cleat to give the needed traction for swift movements on natural grass pitches.
The Mercurial Greenspeed 360 Firm Ground is released in a men’s version only and comes in the standard sizes. It fits true to size and offers a medium width. Players can expect this soccer cleat to fit quite snugly because of its 360-degree circular knit upper. The laces placed on the midfoot also help with the fit, providing a more personalized experience for its wearers.
Though inspired by the Superfly, the Greenspeed 360 Firm Ground gives a different take on the upper. Instead of the usual Flyknit, this eco-friendly soccer cleat utilizes circular knit that wraps the foot snugly, conforming to its shape. The 360-degree execution works to lock in the foot for stability. Moreover, controlskin also lines the trimmed collar, allowing for freer ankles.
For excellent touch, the upper has been given a Nikeskin overlay. Meanwhile, the ACC finish allows for a more consistent touch that is not affected by changing weather conditions. Over the midfoot, the lacing system helps reinforce overall fit.
The base of the Mercurial Greenspeed 360 Firm Ground is engineered for unmatched speed on the pitch. It sports a lightweight forefoot plate that can withstand impact when on the field. The outsole highlights studs, which is a mix of chevron and bladed ones, positioned on the heel and forefoot. The stud pattern is set to deliver the same traction that one can expect from a Mercurial cleat. Additionally, the soleplate wears a unique design that showcases the knit wrapping underneath.
- This soccer cleat weighs 5.6 ounces only.
- It is available in a Black/Volt colorway.