Experts are soccer players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
- One thing that noticeably stands out from the Magista Onda II Turf is the 3-D texture on its synthetic leather upper. This textured surface works to deliver targeted friction and exceptional touch. The synthetic leather upper, on the other hand, conforms to the natural shape of the foot for a snug fit. The quality of the material is comparable to the leather used on the Nike Premier II Firm Ground.
- The soccer cleat features an internal heel counter that locks it in place for a secure fit.
- A non-removable sock-liner serves to offer a breathable and lightweight feel. It also provides foot protection on the field.
- The Magista Onda II Turf utilizes the flexible rubber compound on its outsole. Rubber cleats installed on the outsole supply optimal traction suited for turf surfaces and artificial grass.
The Magista Onda II Turf is a tight-fitting shoe as it utilizes a premium leather upper that contours to the shape of the foot. With an asymmetrical lacing system, the shoe also offers an adaptive fit. Regarding size, this soccer cleat is available in the standard men's sizes. However, wearers might consider getting a half size bigger since it runs a bit small.
The Magista Onda II Turf utilizes a rubber compound material that's quite flexible and durable. This non-marking sole unit features the molded rubber cleats designed to deliver excellent traction on the turf.
The turf version of the Magista Onda II utilizes a high-quality synthetic leather. This material hugs the foot snugly for a personalized fit and enhanced comfort.
The upper also has the 3-D texture overlays that enhances fit and provides structural integrity. The overlays also enhance the ball touch for better ball manipulation.
The soccer cleat uses an asymmetrical lacing system. This set-up expands the area for ball control. It also provides an adaptive fit for better foot mobility.
- The soccer cleat weighs 227 grams.
- It also comes in an indoor variation, the Nike Magista Onda II Indoor.