- Unlike its high-end predecessors that utilize a Flyknit upper, HypervenomX Finale II IC features a textured mesh upper with a thin layer of NikeSkin on top. This combination is set to enhance comfort and fit while providing a closer feel on the ball. NikeSkin is also used on Nike Phantom Vision Elite DF Firm Ground.
- The cleat also features the Flywire cables integrated into the asymmetrical lacing system. The cables are responsible in providing a more secure mid-foot lockdown. The design of the laces also improve the cleat's ball touch feature
- Another feature of the cleat is the Nike Zoom Air unit present in the midsole. This provides the cleat with lightweight cushioning and improved responsiveness.
- For added comfort and flexibility, the cleat is also fitted with a neoprene collar. This neoprene material is similar to the one used on the upper of the Nike Phantom Vision Academy Dynamic Fit MG.
The Nike HypervenomX Finale II Indoor version is currently available in the standard men's sizes. It has a medium width and fits true to size. Considering the cleat's upper construction that integrates Flywire cables into the laces, one can expect these cleats to comfortably hug the feet.
Nike's HypervenomX Finale II Indoor wears a standard indoor/court (IC) outsole. This type of non-marking sole unit provides traction on the streets, as well as on indoor surfaces.
The Nike HypervenomX Finale II Indoor utilizes a full-length Phylon midsole foam for reliable cushioning. The shoe also has a contoured sock liner to provide added cushioning and support on the foot.
The upper of the Nike HypervenomX Finale II IC is designed with mesh synthetic and lightweight Flywire. The mesh construction with an overlay of NikeSkin gives this cleat a textured upper that enhances the strike zone's ball feel and control.
The Flywire cables in the medial area of the upper functions to lock down the foot. This results in added stability and superior agility that will boost any player's game.
- The Nike HypervenomX FInale II Indoor weighs 11oz.
- It also comes in a turf variation, the Nike HypervenomX Finale II Turf.