- The New Balance Furon v4 Dispatch Firm Ground is built to bring explosive acceleration and absolute precision on the firm ground pitch. The brand has designed this soccer cleat with innovations that will help any player nail that winning goal.
- Among its features is a synthetic upper that gives a snug wrap around the foot. The upper is detailed with some texturing on the surface, which works to facilitate enhanced touch for better control and accuracy. Additionally, a lightweight mesh lining is also installed to bring comfort to the foot.
- Reinforcing the tightness of the upper is a central lacing system placed over the midfoot. The laces allow players to customize the fit for their added comfort. Meanwhile, a traditional touch is set underneath the laces to provide some midfoot cushioning.
- Lining the inner part of this cleat is a die-cut EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) insole. This layer serves to ensure game-long comfort by absorbing the impact whenever the foot hits the ground. The shock-absorbing qualities of this insole minimize foot pressure and also protect the foot from injuries.
- New Balance has engineered this low top soccer cleat with a single shot TPU (Thermoplastic Urethane). This sole unit employs a directional toe off texture and utilizes a firm ground stud arrangement that is suited best for natural grass surfaces.
The New Balance Furon v4 Dispatch Firm Ground is available in the standard men’s sizes, from 6 to 12. It comes in a medium width and has quite a tight fit, so wearers are recommended to wear a size up their usual. The synthetic material that lines the upper gives a form-fitting wrap on the foot. Additionally, a central lacing system lets players adjust the tightness to their preference.
For its outsole, New Balance has installed this cleat with a TPU compound that shows impressive flexibility and durability. The soleplate utilizes a set of bladed studs patterned on the rearfoot and forefoot. This stud placement works to ensure that optimum traction is achieved on the firm ground.
Synthetic material lines the upper of the Furon v4 Dispatch Firm Ground. It offers a snug wrap that contours to the shape of the foot. The upper has been treated with some texturing to allow for a close touch on the ball. Additionally, a mesh lining has been added to offer added comfort.
Over the midfoot, a central lacing system provides some customization in fit, as it gives wearers control over the tightness of their cleat. Meanwhile, a basic tongue lightly pads the contact areas of the foot.