|Weight:||Men: 247g | Women: 204g|
|Heel to toe drop:||Men: 5mm | Women: 5mm|
|Arch type:||High arch|
|Strike Pattern:||Midfoot strike|
|Release date:||Jun 2019|
|Brand:||Hoka One One|
|Width:||Normal | Normal|
|Carbon fiber plate:||Carbon fiber plate|
|Colorways:||Black, Blue, Green, Grey, White|
|SKUs:||ABEP, BNCL, CSWT, GAWH, IBWT, NCLN, NCMO, PAPBL, WALB, WDBL|
Reviews from around the internet
- 98/100 by Road Trail Run
- 92/100 by Coach
- 92/100 by JackRabbit
- 88/100 by Believe in the Run
- 87/100 by Runner's World
- 100/100 by T3
- 92/100 by Runner's World
- 88/100 by WEARTESTERS
- 86/100 by Canadian Running Magazine
- 86/100 by Doctors of Running
- 85/100 by Fleet Feet
- 70/100 by Running Shoes Guru
- 90/100 by Running Warehouse
- 89/100 by Mark Wood
- 88/100 by The Runner Beans
- 88/100 by Get Sweat Go
- 93/100 by Clever Training Blog
- 92/100 by Slowtwitch
- 90/100 by Triathelete
- 90/100 by Believe in the Run
- 88/100 by The Ultra Running Company
- 86/100 by PodiumRunner
- 96/100 by Nice Kicks
- 92/100 by Fleet Feet
- 92/100 by Gear Patrol
- 92/100 by Business Insider
- 91/100 by Believe in the Run
- 90/100 by Clever Training
- 90/100 by Evening Standard
Video reviews and unboxing
- The Hoka One One Carbon X is considered by many to be one of the powerful running shoes available in the market today. It features the carbon fiber plate that allows runners to achieve a smoother heel-to-toe transition.
- The also shoe utilizes the PROFLY X foam. The primary focus of this is to deliver a more stable and responsive ride.
- Lastly, it features an engineered mesh upper, which is designed to deliver breathability. This mesh upper also hugs the foot comfortably.
The Hoka One One Carbon X is true to size. It allows runners to get the shoe length with which they’re most comfortable with. The contoured shape of the platform offers support to the natural curvature of the human foot.
When it comes to width, the options are D – Medium and B – Medium for men and women, respectively.
The rubberized foam is integrated into the outsole of the Carbon X. This is essential in offering a more responsive, lightweight, and impressive ground contact.
Described to be a flexible and light material, the PROFLY X is used in the midsole of the Hoka One One Carbon X. It provides the foot a comfortable and durable underfoot cushioning.
Curling around the lateral toes is the Carbon fiber plate. This is significant in preventing re-supination. As a result, a smoother transition is encouraged.
Utilized in the shoe is the early stage Meta-Rocker. This component of the footwear, along with the wider forefoot platform, aims to provide a propulsive and quick ride, allowing runners to experience a more stable and satisfying run.
Offering breathability across the forefoot area is the sole responsibility of the single-layer engineered mesh upper which was also used in the Hoka One One Speedgoat 3. This material is significant in keeping the foot chamber fresher and drier at all times. It also offers the foot a comfortable wrap from the forefoot to the midfoot.
Integrated into the Hoka One One Carbon X is the embroidery reinforcement. This component of the shoe aims to provide a more lightweight midfoot lockdown. It also offers added durability to the upper.
The shoe also comes with a gusseted tongue. It keeps debris and other elements from entering the shoe while running. It also enhances comfort and overall fit.