|Weight:||Men: 309g | Women: 244g|
|Heel to toe drop:||Men: 4mm | Women: 4mm|
|Fit:||Medium forefoot, Medium heel, Medium toe box|
|Arch type:||High arch|
|Use:||All-day wear | Jogging|
|Material:||Mesh upper, Rubber sole|
|Features:||Breathable | Cushioned|
|Strike Pattern:||Forefoot strike|
|Foot Condition:||Arthritis pain, Hip pain, Plantar fasciitis|
|Distance:||Daily running | Long distance | Marathon|
|Heel height:||Men: 36mm | Women: 36mm|
|Forefoot height:||Men: 32mm | Women: 32mm|
|Brand:||Hoka One One|
|Type:||Heavy | Big guy | Low drop | Maximalist|
|Width:||Normal, Wide | Normal, Wide|
|Colorways:||Black, Blue, Green, Grey, Pink, Purple, Red, White, Yellow|
|SKUs:||1019269BBLC, 1019270101, BISB, BLK, GBAN, IBMB, LMCB, LRNC, VBFG, WWRF|
Reviews from around the internet
- 96/100 by RunRepeat (3 in-depth reviews)
- 97/100 by Road Trail Run
- 96/100 by Believe in the Run
- 94/100 by Believe in the Run
- 88/100 by JackRabbit
- 70/100 by Running Shoes Guru
- 66/100 by OutdoorGearLab
- 90/100 by Run Moore
- 86/100 by Fleet Feet
- 90/100 by Running Warehouse
- 73/100 by OutdoorGearLab
- 82/100 by Slowtwitch
- 82/100 by Shoe Guide
- 70/100 by SidScheckMarketing
- 70/100 by Verywell Fit
- 96/100 by WearTesters
Video reviews and unboxing
- Hoka One One is a brand that prides itself in its line of max-cushioned shoes. The Bondi series is touted to be at the top of that roster. The 6th iteration carries the stable forward, bringing with it some additional features and edits to breathe newness to the famous chain of road footwear.
- Compared to the Bondi 5, the Hoka One One Bondi 6 presents an upper unit that is redesigned to accommodate more air into the foot-chamber. The enhanced breathability is coupled with a sturdier weave and a helping of padding in the collar.
- A soft EVA foam serves as the platform of this running shoe. This material offers a spongy and responsive ride that’s also lightweight. Thin rubber placements shield the high-wear areas from the potentially debilitating effects of continued use.
The Hoka One One Bondi 6 was created to be true to size. So, when it comes to length, runners are encouraged to get the option that suits them the most. The available widths for men are D – Medium and 2E – Wide; for women, the variants are B – Medium and D – Wide. The semi-curved shape of this shoe’s platform accommodates the natural curve of the human foot.
The rubber compound that’s used for the outsole unit of the Hoka One One Bondi 6 is called Hi-Abrasion Lightweight Rubber. This material is placed sparingly in areas that are more susceptible to wear-and-tear. The thinness of the layer is intended to shave off weight from the overall product.
The external pad has a Full Ground Contact construction, which means that its contact points are continually touching the surfaces, particularly when standing idly. Such a mechanism heightens traction while also smoothening the transitions through the gait cycle.
A Soft EVA Midsole serves as the cushioning unit of the Bondi 6. This foam has a substantial thickness because it graces the most cushioned shoe in Hoka One One’s stable. It is created to be 30% softer than the standard EVA variant.
The Early Stage Meta-Rocker Geometry involves the midsole having a rocker shape. Such a configuration encourages the foot to move from the heel to the forefoot quickly and effortlessly.
The upper unit of the Hoka One One Bondi 6 makes use of engineered mesh. This cloth-like material has an open-weave design that accommodates air into the foot-chamber. The airflow potentially maintains a cool and dry in-shoe environment. The Speedgoat 3, another popular Hoka One One shoe, also uses engineered mesh.
A Lycra comfort frame is placed on the back section of the façade. This stretchy material conforms to the curve of the heel, contouring it and keeping it secure.
An internal heel counter helps the stretchy Lycra exterior when it comes to holding the back of the foot in place and preventing it from wobbling or exiting the foot-chamber unintentionally.