- The Adidas X 17.4 Indoor embodies the Adidas X aerodynamic acceleration through its straightforward features. Its Chaos Feel upper, for one, is a lightweight synthetic material that is engineered for enhanced ball touch and snug fit that aids in fast, multi-directional movements on the cage.
- Its low top design with the traditional central lacing system adds up to the overall comfortability and stability.
- The X 17.4 IN is built with a non-marking rubber outsole ideal for flat indoor surfaces similar to the much more updated X Tango 18+ trainers. It offers grip appropriate for cage setup.
The indoor soccer cleat is offered in standard sizes in men’s version only. Similar to most of the soccer cleats in the Adidas X range, it is recommended to go half a size up to achieve the best fit. The central lacing system with the synthetic tongue allows for a more personalized adjustment of fit.
Similar to other X Tango indoor cleats, the outsole of the X 17.4 IN is made of non-marking rubber. It produces indoor court grip through the mixture of grooves carved to the sole. It is designed with a combination of zigzag and criss-cross grooves that are quite common to the Adidas indoor collection such as in the Nemeziz Tango 17.3.
The X 17.4 Indoor is a synthetic cleat designed with Chaos Feel. The slightly textured upper is meant to keep the ball glued to foot. This way, the touch on the ball is close to a barefoot sensation. The synthetic material delivers softer and responsive feel for added comfortability.
The indoor soccer cleat’s lace-up enclosure is positioned in the center. Unlike its predecessor, the laces are looped to the traditional eyelets with an added synthetic tongue. The X 17.3 was designed with lace loops on top of a mid top sock that extends to the forefoot. The X 17.4, on the other hand, is updated with a low top collar to bring out a more traditional indoor shoe look.
- The indoor soccer shoe is available in the following colorways: Solar Yellow-Legend Ink, Tactile Gold Metallic-Core Black-Solar Red, Black-Solar Red-Solar Orange and White-Energy Blue-Clear Grey
- The X 17.4 indoor has turf and flexible ground (FxG) variation and its high-end firm ground variations come in the form of Adidas X 18+ FG and Adidas X 17.1 FG.