Experts are soccer players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
85 / 100 based on 1 expert reviews
They're a classic shoe, classic design. There is not so much else you can say about them. There's nothing really wrong with the shoe.it's just that you need these specific conditions to play with i properly.
- Taking design inspiration from the classic, the Adidas World Cup is crafted with the finest materials to ensure it lives up to the prestige of its name. It wears the best quality leather that is similar to the one used on the Adidas Mundial Goal and offers superior durability alongside a lightweight and glove-like fit. The leather upper also ushers in a close feel of the ball, so players optimize control of the ball.
- The insole of this soccer cleat employs a Die-cut EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) foam for that needed on-feet cushioning. This shock-absorbing polymer reduces strain on the foot so wearers can endure long hours of dribbling, tackling, and running on the pitch. Moreover, a quick-drying synthetic lining gives added comfort for the feet.
- Over at the base of the shoe, a TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) plate delivers reliable traction alongside a lightweight performance. This sole unit features screw-in studs that give excellent grip on soft to very soft natural grounds. This cleat also offers users the option of replacing these cleats as needed.
Because it wears genuine leather, the Adidas World Cup fits rather snug around the foot. A central lace-up closure allows wearers to adjust the fit to their preferred tightness while the cushioning provided by the EVA foam ensures comfort. This soccer cleat is available in the standard men’s sizes. It is recommended that users get a half size bigger than their usual size since the cleat runs a bit small.
A TPU outsole lines the base of this soccer cleat. This lightweight sole enables wearers to have a smooth and sturdy run on the pitch. This Adidas cleat also utilizes screw-in cleats that work to supply the needed traction on soft ground surfaces.
The Adidas World Cup sports the finest quality K-leather for its upper. Aside from the durability and lightweight feel it offers, this material also forms to the contour of the foot for that glove-like fit. Moreover, the soft leather facilitates superb ball feel that allows players to manipulate the ball with ease.
- This soccer cleat is available in a Black/Cloud White colorway.
- This soccer cleat is designed for soft to very soft natural grounds.