Experts are soccer players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
90 / 100 based on 2 expert reviews
The sock collar offered exactly what i needed and just adds for little extra mobility in the ankles.
It is actually a larger fit than normal. It's kind of a medium to narrow insole.
- The features of the Adidas Predator Tango 18.3 indoor aim to produce overall adaptive support to the foot. From the upper to the sole, it is one cleat that conforms to the anatomy of the foot naturally.
- The mesh upper coated with Control embossing texture of the indoor cleat offers players with a barefoot sensation when controlling the ball at high speed. Unlike its turf version, the toe box is not a full structured Primemesh. Its mesh quality in the toe box is supported by a more structured version at edges of the forefoot area to produce a unique mixture of responsiveness. A more premium version of this material is the Primeknit found in soccer cleats such as the Adidas Predator 18.1 Firm Ground and Adidas Predator 18+ Firm Ground.
- Similar to its turf edition, the cleat is fashioned with a snug sock-like collar that gives versatile mobility to the ankles. It is engineered to serve as a cleat extension that delivers next-to-skin sensation.
- A non-marking rubber is featured in the outsole of the indoor cleat. In it are hexagonal tile cleats that are densely arranged to produce rotational traction on indoor surfaces, may it be in cage or court.
- The heel is shaped to a molded construction to allow comfort in spontaneous lower leg movements.
The Adidas Predator Tango 18.3 can be purchased in standard sizes in men’s version only. It provides true-to-size measurements, as perceived by the majority. The combination of the lace-up enclosure and sock-like collars provides a stretchable lock-in feel that conforms to one’s desired fit.
The Predator Tango 18.3 has the traditional Adidas indoor outsole configuration that features multiple tiled cleats. The arrangement of the hexagon-shaped studs is designed for rotational maneuverability especially helpful for accelerated in a cage or court surface.
The contrasting features of the upper materials make up a unique yet responsive sensation to the cleat particularly when it comes to ball handling. The central toe box area is covered with a softer mesh material while its other half is coated with the Control embossing surface, giving it a firmer sensation.
The Adidas Predator Tango 18.3 Indoor is styled as a mid-top cleat with a stretchy collar that extends to the forefoot area. The collar allows a distinct foot-hugging fit that results in adaptive comfort.
On top of the sock-like extension is a lace-up enclosure that accommodates a personalized fit. Its position produces a more locked-in sensation coming from the central area.
The signature Adidas stripes on the lateral side and the red zigzag stitched in the collar are reminiscent of the original Predator DNA.