Experts are soccer players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
- The Adidas Predator 19.2 Firm Ground features a single-bootie Primemesh upper. It gives a comfortable and lightweight fit. The stretchable textile allows wearers to get in the shoe with so much ease.
- The Controlskin technology in the vamp of these Adidas soccer shoes has a ribbed texture in the forefoot. It promotes ball control in any weather condition.
- For a secure fit, the Adidas Predator 19.2 Firm Ground comes with an anatomically designed heel. These soccer shoes run true to size. If adjustments are needed, the shoes come with laces.
- These firm ground soccer cleats feature a total of eleven geometrical Hybrid studs. The seven forefoot studs deliver adequate grip. The four heel studs provide rotation, stability, and support.
The Adidas Predator 19.2 Firm Ground boasts a Primemesh upper. It provides a secure and sock-like fit. The shoelaces can be adjusted to achieve the desired snugness. These soccer cleats run true to size. The Predator 19.2 Firm Ground comes in men’s sizes from 6.5 to 13.5.
If the Adidas Predator 19.1 Firm Ground is built with Controlframe technology, the outsole layers of the 19.2 are injected with high-performance thermo polyurethane. It helps stabilize the footwork of the soccer player. The soccer shoe also comes with an anatomically designed heel for great lockdown.
The outsoles of these soccer shoes come with Hybrid studs. The seven geometrical studs on the forefoot provides a nice grip on firm grounds. The four geometrical studs on the heel deliver a smooth rotation on multidirectional movement backed with adequate support and stability.
The Adidas Predator 19.2 Firm Ground comes with a structured Primemesh upper. Its glove-like hug has a soft and lightweight sensation during the entire game. The Primemesh material allows the wearer to achieve a smooth fit. It also makes the collar stretchable for ease of wear.
The Adidas Predator 19.2 Firm Ground has the same Controlskin technology as its predecessor the 18.2. The vamp in the forefoot has a ribbed-like texture. It helps control the ball at any pace.
- The Adidas Predator 19.2 Firm Ground soccer shoes comes in these colorways–Active Red/Solar Red/Core Black, Black/Black/Active Red, and Bold Blue/Silver Metallic/Football Blue.