Experts are soccer players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
83 / 100 based on 1 expert reviews
Suffice to say, the NEMEZIZ line has been improving with each iteration, but the NEMEZIZ 19 series feels like a huge jump in build, quality, and innovation. Comfortable to wear, a great fit, and engineered to suit the dribbler/attacker, the NEMEZIZ 19.1 FG is perfect for the speedster that can now be a true nemesis to all the defenders.
- The Adidas Nemeziz 19.1 FG shoe carries a distinct look to the firm ground courts. The upper is created with a textile material. The upper is infused with the Tension tape technology that essentially wraps around the player’s foot, ensuring a sock-like fit. A central lacing system gives way to fit personalization and foot lockdown.
- The outsole of the pair sports a Split Torsion setup that affords the player optimal flexibility. The stud configuration, which is designed for agility, carries a total of eleven studs.
Sizing. The Adidas Nemeziz 19.1 Firm Ground shoe is available in men and women’s standard sizes. Men can choose from sizes 6.5 to 13.5, while women can choose from sizes 7.5 to 14.5.
Lockdown. A central lacing system has been integrated into the shoe’s design to create a more customized fit. This feature doubles as a lockdown feature, creating a more secure ride.
The upper material of the Adidas Nemeziz 19.1 Firm Ground shoe is constructed with a textile upper with Tension tape technology to get the best possible fit. The tape-like construction of this technology takes its inspiration from some of the players’ limb-wrapping ritual before a game.
A central lacing has been integrated into the shoe’s design to create a more personalized fit.
The outsole of the pair is constructed with the Split Torsion technology, which provides optimal flexibility.
For maximum traction and grip, an eleven stud configuration has been used in the shoe’s design. The forefoot area carries seven studs while the heel holds a total of four.
Blue Adidas Nemeziz 19 "Q1 2020"
Expected to be launched in 2020, this Adidas colorway sports a look with a lot of stripes. The upper alternates diagonal blue and white stripes while the soleplate is drenched in blue.
Crazy Adidas Nemeziz 19 "Q1 2020"
With its eye-catching graphic, the ‘Crazy’ in this colorway’s name is just appropriate. This soccer shoe model combines lime green, blue and white to color the pair’s upper. The Three Stripes branding, on the other hand, looks bold at the heel area. The soleplate is also colored in a lime green shade.
The Adidas Nemeziz 19.1 Firm Ground shoe is available in several colorways including:
- Active Red/ Silver/ Solar Red
- Core Black/ Utility Black
- Football Blue/ Cloud White/ Core Black
- The Adidas Nemeziz 19.1 Firm Ground shoe has been worn by notable soccerers including Jesse Lingard, Roberto Firmino, and David Alaba.
- A junior version of the cleat has been made available by the brand.