Experts are soccer players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
85 / 100 based on 1 expert reviews
Visually I think they look good and in terms of overall feel, it's definitely more effective in terms of securing your forefoot than what you'd find from the previous generation Copa 17.1.
- As an upgraded version of the 17.1 model, the Copa 18.1 Firm Ground sets a new standard on leather by employing premium K-leather on its upper construction. The material provides supreme comfort alongside a snug fit. It also gives players the advantage of a commanding touch on the ball.
- For added in-shoe comfort, this soccer cleat utilizes an Ortholite sock-liner. This technology offers long-term cushioning, providing maximum comfort with each use. It also allows for high-level breathability and efficiently manages moisture.
- Another feature of this firm ground cleat is the X-ray cage positioned on the vamp. It allows for greater control when handling the ball. Moreover, it prevents the ball from slipping during contact with the upper.
- Adidas also fitted this soccer cleat with a Sprintframe outsole. This soleplate offers lightweight support and rigidity that can last for long hours on the pitch. The conical studs attached to the outsole follow an alignment that allows for smooth ground penetration and stability.
The Adidas Copa 18.1 Firm Ground comes in the standard sizes for men. It offers a medium width and fits quite snugly on the feet because of its K-leather upper. This soccer cleat also offers a supportive fit owing to its compression inner sock construction. Meanwhile, its fold-over tongue works to enhance stability and provide some extra cushioning around the midfoot. Featuring a full lace fastening, it also allows wearers to adjust the tightness to their liking.
The outsole of this soccer cleat utilizes the brand’s Sprintframe technology. This type of sole unit offers a good balance between stability and a lightweight feel. Designed with conical studs patterned for firm ground, it effectively delivers reliable traction on the playing field, allowing for smooth transitions.
Adidas has designed the firm ground version of the Copa 18.1 with premium K-leather upper. This material gives a comfortable, form-fitting wrap on feet. It also gives wearers a premium feel of the ball that significantly improves ball manipulation.
The upper also integrates an X-ray vamp cage meant to ease in better ball control. It also functions to reduce slippage of the ball during contact.
- This product is available in a variety of colors, including Running White, Black, and Tactile Gold Metallic
- This soccer not also comes in a soft ground version, the Adidas Copa 18.1 Soft Ground.