|Weight:||Men: 298g | Women: 258g|
|Heel to toe drop:||Men: 10mm | Women: 10mm|
|Arch type:||High arch|
|Material:||Mesh upper, Rubber sole|
|Strike Pattern:||Heel strike|
|Distance:||Daily running | Long distance | Marathon|
|Release date:||Jun 2016|
|Width:||Normal | Normal|
|Colorways:||Beige, Black, Blue, Brown, Green, Grey, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red, White|
|SKUs:||AC6916, AC6918, AC6919, AC6981, AQ0609, BB6949, BB7242, D96705, DA9971, DA9974|
Reviews from around the internet
- 91/100 by RunRepeat
- 76/100 by Solereview
- 86/100 by Hes Kicks
- 88/100 by Soccer Reviews For You
- 88/100 by Mr. Stoltz
- 87/100 by The Sole Brothers
- 84/100 by Bryan Hinkle
- 82/100 by WearTesters
- 82/100 by WearTesters
- 83/100 by Dev Danger
- 100/100 by SNEAK ATTACK
- 91/100 by SoleCollector
- 90/100 by pierreson tan
- 90/100 by HotNewHipHop
- 88/100 by Livemint
- 87/100 by Fowler Customs
- 86/100 by Sneaker Topia
- 86/100 by Highsnobiety
- 84/100 by CRUST DALO
- 84/100 by Kicks x2
- 84/100 by Sneaker Girl 604
- 84/100 by Ram of the Rose
- 83/100 by Sneaker Talk
- 82/100 by Bull 1 Trc
- 81/100 by Jamie Squires
- 80/100 by Sneaker News & Reviews
- 80/100 by Engadget
- 79/100 by Sneaker Gearz
- 76/100 by Slam
- 70/100 by T Blake
- 60/100 by Pulpconnection
Video reviews and unboxing
- Running may be the main purpose of the Adidas AlphaBounce, but this versatile running shoe is able to function well, even as part of a casual attire and a unit of a sports gear. High-quality materials and a well-thought design drive this shoe to become a formidable force in the realm of health, fitness, and performance on the road.
- The seamless construction of the upper unit makes this shoe very comfortable and agreeable to the foot, making it suitable for daily runs. The inner lining features a soft fabric that feels like a sock when the foot is inside the shoe. The FORGEDMESH is a mesh material that is flexible and able to accommodate the natural shape of the wearer’s foot. It can expand so that the interior environment won’t feel tight or limiting.
- The mid-sole unit of the Adidas AlphaBounce does away with the conventional foam unit that is regularly used in most running shoes on the market. Instead, a bouncy material that runs its entire length is utilized, making sure that the whole underside of the foot is well-supported. Flexibility and full natural movement are key aspects of the mid-sole, and it gives them to the wearer.
- The Adidas AlphaBounce has been created to have a multipurpose nature. For that, it needs an outsole unit that’s durable and versatile. It needs to withstand asphalt, surfaces that are smooth or moderately rough. The flexible, but sturdy rubber found in the external layer is sure to deliver protection and traction.
The Adidas AlphaBounce is true to its size. It is available in sizes that follow the standard measurements for men and women. The width of this shoe is medium, therefore allowing runners who have medium sized feet to acclimate well to it. Its semi-curved shape adheres naturally to the shape of the human foot. The Duramo 9 is another Adidas running shoe that features this outsole material.
The ADIWEAR® is a very durable rubber material that’s non-marking. It is highly resistant to abrasion and wear, making sure that the rest of the sole unit is safe from abrasion during the running sessions. It’s flexible, so the natural movement of the foot isn’t impeded.
The BOUNCE™ is a responsive material that is springier and more responsive than the standard foam compounds used in most shoes on the market. Structured elements cause the platform to stretch when pressure is applied to them, and then spring back into place when pressure is removed. Essentially, this mid-sole pops the foot forward with every step.
The FORGEDMESH is a new technology for the upper unit of the AlphaBounce from Adidas. This mesh material allows the foot to go through its natural range of motion without feeling any restrictions. It is able to expand, accommodating the entire shape of the foot to feel snug and secure.
The inner lining is made of smooth textiles with adequate padding. They do not irritate the skin, making it possible to wear the shoe even without socks.
A pull-tab in the heel section allows the runner to wear or take off the shoe easily. It’s a helpful way to facilitate entry and exit of the foot.