Experts are soccer players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
90 / 100 based on 1 expert reviews
I really like the fact that Adidas creates a soccer-inspired sneaker. I really like these. If you are a fan of the look and comfort, this is one of the casual-wear sneakers that I can strongly recommend.
- The Adidas A16+ Ultraboost is the renewed version of the discontinued Adidas Ace 16+ Purecontrol Ultraboost soccer shoe. It comes with fresh new details and an animal-inspired colorway.
- This street-ready soccer shoe features a laceless Primeknit upper. It wraps around the foot snugly, providing an ultralight fit and adaptive support. Being without laces, there are no overlays and edges that may hinder the shoe from providing optimal comfort.
- The Adidas A16+ UB is fitted with a full-length Boost midsole and Continental rubber outsole. These features are responsible for providing all-day comfort and responsive feedback.
The Adidas A16+ Ultraboost comes in standard sizes for men only. Lengthwise, this soccer shoe runs true to size. However, it runs a bit wide based on some reviews and comments. Therefore, it is recommended for players with wider feet.
The upper of the Adidas A16+ Ultraboost is made of Primeknit. It is an elastic knit-based material that comfortably hugs the foot for a sock-like fit and comfort. The laceless upper is also a nod to the now-discontinued Adidas Ace 16+ Purecontrol.
This soccer shoe comes with an external heel counter. This element creates a natural fit and is effective at keeping the optimal movement of the heel. It has an embossed Ultraboost branding on the lateral side.
The leopard-inspired aesthetic of this soccer shoe embodies the user’s need for speed. The gold heel cup adds a touch of class to the overall look of the shoe. The iconic Three Stripe logo is found on the lateral side of this street style soccer cleat. A leather pull tab is found at the back of the heel.
Being a street soccer shoe, the Adidas A16+ Ultraboost comes with a Boost midsole. This popular innovation from the German brand is known to provide responsive cushioning and energy return.
The Continental outsole found on this soccer shoe is made of rubber. It is flexible and effective in providing an energized ride throughout the day.
- The Adidas A16+ Ultraboost is released in limited quantities.
- This soccer shoe was launched in October 2018.