Who should buy the Eddie Bauer Lukla Pro Mid Hiker
The Eddie Bauer Lukla Pro Mid Hiker is an impressive hiking boot best suited for narrow-footed individuals. It is a solid option if you:
- Prefer a hiking boot that offers water protection.
- Prefer a hiking boot that provides lightweight cushioning.
- Prefer a hiking boot that offers grip on all types of terrain.
- The Eddie Bauer Lukla Pro Mid Hiker is crafted to tackle extended treks while carrying a pack. It has a leather and synthetic upper lined with Weatheredge, a waterproof barrier for enhanced protection on the trails.
- Underfoot, this boot employs brand-owned technologies. It carries the MidLite midsole and InsoFit footbed, which are both made of EVA, to provide lightweight cushioning. The MultiPitch Pro outsole makes the boot grip on virtually all types of terrain.
Size and fit
The fairly true-to-size Eddie Bauer Lukla Pro Mid Hiker is a trekking boot for men and women. It is offered in regular sizes and standard width. Its traditional lace-up closure permits customization of fit.
Excellent grip and stability
This mid-cut trekking boot has a MultiPitch Pro outsole which is made of Vibram’s XS Trek rubber compound. This material is responsive to a variety of ground conditions, rendering grip and stability. Its lug design assists hikers in securing a foothold on various ground types.
Lightweight yet durable cushioning
The Lukla Pro Mid Hiker employs a MidLite EVA midsole. Lightweight yet durable, it grants cushioning, absorbs shock, and delivers stability to hikers.
It is partnered with an InsoFit insole, which is also made of EVA, to enhance comfort. A fiberglass shank optimizes support and prevents unwanted twisting of the foot.
Making the upper protective and durable is a combination of leather and synthetic. It is lined with Weatheredge, a breathable yet waterproof membrane that prevents intrusion of water and creates a fresh and moisture-free in-shoe environment. Additionally, it features a gusseted tongue to keep trail debris at bay.
Easy to wear
The lacing system of this boot includes webbing eyelets and open hooks for fit management. A pull tab at the back of the foot assists users in on and off.