Diadora Speed Blushield 5 AG offers stability, support
- Diadora may be one of the underrated labels in the tennis world, but this Italian-based brand has a high-performing shoe line that offers swift response on any court set up, the Blushield. This range stands well side by side with some of the stellar collections from other brands like the stable Asics Gel Resolution 8, speedy Adidas Ubersonic 4, and Lotto Mirage 100 SPD.
- For the 5th generation fitted for all courts, Diadora preserves the trademark Blushield cushioning technology. At the same time, they engineered this shoe with enhanced stability elements needed for explosive playability.
- Compared to the Blushield 4, this version is designed with a wear-resistant triple thickness wrap and denser mesh format.
- The lack of upper support found on the earlier model is addressed on the Blushield 5 AG by giving it a tighter mesh arrangement, increasing its strength and lateral support.
- Blushield technology is injected into the forefoot for increased elasticity and shock absorption. Combined with the standard EVA foam placed on the heel, the midsole is more resilient and bouncier than the previous profile.
Who is it best for?
- Blushield 5 AG is one of the stability shoes fitted for entry-level to intermediate players.
- Sliders will benefit significantly from its heavy-duty outsole with a herringbone rubber tread that extends into a toe guard.
- Narrow, medium and wide-footed wearers can find comfort in these.
- Slim footed users might need to wear double socks for improved fit.
- It also works for flat, neutral, and high arch players.