Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Experts are football players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
Features of the Diadora Quinto R Indoor
- The Diadora Quinto R Indoor is one all-around shoe that can smoothly go from the indoor court to the streets to casual wear. It showcases some of the brand’s best technologies that allow it to be one dominant force on the hard ground pitch.
- Among its features is the Suprelltech upper with an added mesh underlay. This soft and lightweight upper allows for a comfortable wrap around the feet while the mesh works to provide breathability for the feet. It also employs an anti-stretch and anti-slip lining that gives the needed stability when pacing through the court.
- For cushioning, this football cleat relies on an EVA compound molded into the midsole. This shock-absorbing foam minimizes strain on the feet even after extended hours of wearing the shoe. It also serves to protect the feet and reinforce comfort.
- The base of this indoor cleat utilizes a gum rubber outsole. This sole unit is resistant to abrasion and performs with excellent durability. It also supplies the grip needed to execute smooth direction changes when playing on hard surfaces like indoor courts.
Fit and sizing
The Diadora Quinto R Indoor comes in the standard sizes for men, from 4 to 12.5. It fits true to size and has a medium width. Designed with a central lace-up closure, wearers can expect a snug fit with a tightness that can be adjusted to their liking. The fit is further improved with the cleat’s soft Suprelltech upper that gives the needed stability alongside offering comfort for the feet.
As with any typical Diadora indoor shoe, this football boot uses a gum rubber outsole. Aside from durability, this sole material offers abrasion-resistant properties so wearers can be confident that these shoes can take the pressure of the game. It also delivers exceptional grip on the hard ground playing surface.
The upper of the Quinto R Indoor utilizes lightweight Suprelltech synthetic in its design. It also features a mesh layer underneath. This combination works to efficiently provide a comfortable fit while also ensuring that the feet stay fresh throughout the game.
The upper also makes use of an anti-stretch and anti-slip lining that gives stability while also allowing for a consistent fit even after multiple wears.
- This football boot has a turf variation.
- This sole is fitted with an EVA foam insole.