Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Features of the Diadora Quinto III Indoor
- Diadora has always been keen on the construction of their boot’s uppers. For the Quinto III ID, the brand has employed lightweight Suprelltech synthetic with an underlay of mesh. This serves to provide breathability while ushering a close feel of the ball.
- Another feature on the upper is the anti-stretch lining and the anti-slip rear lining. While providing cushioning, this detail also ensures a consistent fit as well as superior comfort and stability.
- The midsole of this cleat utilizes EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) foam molded into the boot. This layer serves to protect feet by way of cushioning. With its shock-absorbing qualities, pressure on the feet is minimized even during long playing hours.
- Engineered for hard, indoor surfaces, this football boot wears a gum rubber outsole that is flexible and durable. It is also resistant to scratches and abrasions, ensuring wearers that it can withstand the beating it will take during the game.
Fit and sizing
The Diadora Quinto III Indoor is available in standard sizes for men. This boot has quite a wide fit and runs a bit big. It features anti-stretch and anti-slip lining for breathability, comfort, and consistent fit. It also ensures protection to the foot from too much pressure even on long playing hours with its EVA foam in the midsole. Its upper comes in two different options: kangaroo leather or synthetic, and both offer a good fit to the foot.
On its outsole, this football boot highlights an abrasion-resistant gum rubber. This gum rubber is intentionally used to make this boot withstand abrasion and tear on indoor surfaces. This material also helps the boot maintain its function and look.
The upper of the indoor version of the Diadora Quinto III utilizes lightweight Suprelltech synthetic upper. The synthetic upper comes with an underlying mesh for breathability. It also added an anti-stretch and anti-slip lining to achieve comfort and cushioning.
- The Diadora Quinto III Indoor shoe is available in three colorways: White/Green; Royal/White; Black/Silver/Blue.