Experts are soccer players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
80 / 100 based on 1 expert reviews
Lets get straight down to it; simply put, these are a perfect “old man” style shoe, and I’m not trying to be derogatory with that comment. While wearing them, one of the key words that comes to mind is stability.
- The sixth generation Quinto brings about stability and a comfortable fit. This model has a low top with a nylon mesh upper that wraps around the foot. For durability, high-contact areas are reinforced with SuprellTech.
- An Ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA) foam has been used in the insole of the Diadora Quinto 6. Known for its shock absorbing qualities, EVA is a common element among soccer cleats.
- Featuring a unique design for the outsole, the Flex Rotax System has been used by the brand. Placing the studs in a circular pattern in the forefoot facilitates turning while maintaining traction in Turf courts.
- A central lacing system is also present to further customize the fit.
The Diadora Quinto 6 Turf shoe has a comfortable fit. A central lacing system similar to the Mizuno Rebula 2 V2 FG and the New Balance Furon 4.0 Pro FG models, has been integrated into the upper to create a better and more customized fit. The turf shoe is available in men’s sizes, ranging 6.5 to 12.5. However, based upon a significant number of user reviews, the pair runs a size small - one should take this into account when buying the shoe.
The shoe utilizes the Flex Rotax System. This system utilizes a circular placement of the studs in the forefoot to accommodate turning and maintaining good traction on turf surfaces. Additionally, the soleplate is also designed to be abrasion-resistant.
The Diadora Quinto 6 Turf shoe presents a Nylon Mesh upper. Creating a sneaker-like feel to the cleat, it hugs the foot while maintaining breathability.
The shoe utilizes an upper material known as the SuprellTech. It is designed to reinforce strike-areas in the upper. Moreover, an anti-slip lining has been added to the shoe to prevent the foot from slipping.
- The Diadora Quinto 6 Turf cleat is available in three colorways: Giallo Fluo/ Nero; Rosso/ Nero/ Bianco; Giallo Fluo/ Nero.
- An addition to the Diadora Quinto line, the sixth (Turf shoe) edition does not stray far from its predecessor with virtually the same materials used in the upper (Nylon mesh) and the outsole (rubber).