Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
- The Diadora Pichichi Turf is a stylish football boot that is inspired by great Diadora classics. Despite its old-school silhouette, it has some modern innovations that make it one of the ideal Diadora football boots for artificial turf fields (TF).
- This football boot is fitted with an upper that has a water-resistant element - the Suprell Technology. It also comes with anti-stretch and anti-slip linings for enhanced durability and comfort, respectively.
- An EVA sockliner is included in this football boot to enhance in-shoe comfort. It has a shock-absorbing quality that aims to lessen strain on the lower leg.
- This Diadora shoe features a rubber outsole that is resistant to abrasion. Rubber is a trusted material for both indoor and outdoor cleats such as the Adidas Mundial Goal and Adidas Samba Classic. The numerous rubber cleats underneath make the Diadora Pichichi TF perfect for hard ground and artificial turf playing surfaces.
The Diadora Pichichi Turf comes in men’s version only. Its sizes range from 6 to 12.5. The synthetic upper and central lacing system allow this football boot to accommodate players with narrow to average foot widths.
The outsole of the Diadora Pichichi Turf is made of good-quality rubber. This abrasion-resistant outsole is ideal for playing on artificial turf pitches. The rubber nubs also provide excellent grip on the surface.
The Diadora Pichichi Turf features a synthetic upper that has the Suprell Technology. It is an innovation that makes the upper water-resistant. Also, an anti-stretch lining is present for enhanced durability.
This football boot comes with an anti-slip lining in the rear to keep the heel locked in, especially when making side-to-side movements. It also has a sockliner that has bending points in the forefoot. An ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA) foam acts as the shoe’s insole. This material is excellent for shock absorption and in-shoe comfort.
A traditional lace-up closure and tongue are found at the center of this football boot. The tongue is great in providing comfort, while the lacing system allows the player to adjust the fit according to his liking. Also, the tongue features a lace guard at the center to keep the laces from moving around.
- An indoor variation is also available for the Diadora Pichichi.
- This stylish football boot comes in four eye-catching colors.
- This football boot comes with an EVA insole.