Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Review coming soon
Diadora Pichichi MDPU Firm Ground has just been released by Diadora. Our experts are working on a detailed review. Please, come back later.
Get an email when final verdict is ready:
Features of the Diadora Pichichi MDPU Firm Ground
- The Diadora Pichichi MDPU Firm Ground is a stylish football boot that is perfect to use on compact surfaces. It has several features that are designed to provide comfort and performance on the pitch.
- This football boot features an upper that utilizes the Suprell technology. It is effective in creating a water-resistant upper. Also, an anti-stretch lining is present on the Diadora Pichichi MDPU Firm Ground to keep it from overstretching after continued use.
- To add up to the shoe’s comfort, an EVA foam-based insole is installed on the footbed. Its shock-absorbing quality makes it ideal for the rough game. It also minimizes the pressure from the studs.
- It uses a polyurethane (PU) material for the outsole. The fixed conical studs offer optimum traction on firm grounds (FG), while the ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA) midsole provides the cushioning needed for the surface.
Fit and sizing
The Diadora Pichichi MDPU Firm Ground is available in sizes 6 to 12.5 in men’s version only. With the addition of the anti-slip lining on the synthetic upper, this football boot might not provide a lot of stretch. However, its lacing system at the center may offer enough adjustability when it comes to fit.
The differentiated density polyurethane (PU) outsole of the Diadora Pichichi MDPU FG is engineered for firm natural grass. Its toe box features scoring for enhanced flexibility. There are 12 fixed conical studs that offer excellent grip on the surface.
A synthetic upper material makes up the Diadora Pichichi MDPU Firm Ground. It features the Suprell Technology which makes the upper water-resistant. Also added to this football boot is an anti-stretch lining to ensure maximum freedom of movement without worry of overstretching the upper.
This football boot comes with an anti-slip PU lining in the rear to keep the heel locked in place during the fast-paced game. The insole is made of synthetic EVA foam that is good at shock absorption. Also, it has bending points in the forefoot area.
It has a central lacing system with a traditional tongue for added comfort and lockdown. Just like other Diadora football boots, this shoe also has a lace guard in the middle of the tongue to prevent the laces from moving around.
The Diadora Pichichi MDPU Firm Ground comes in two shades of blue with a touch of neon in the ankle and tongue. The Diadora logo dominates both sides of the shoe while the Diadora name and logo are seen at the top part of the tongue.
- The Diadora Pichichi MDPU FG is available in youth version as well.
- MDPU means Moulded Polyurethane.