- The Diadora Pichichi MDPU Firm Ground is a stylish soccer cleat that is perfect to use on compact surfaces. It has several features that are designed to provide comfort and performance on the pitch.
- This soccer cleat features an upper that utilizes Suprell technology. It is effective in creating a water-resistant upper. Also, an anti-stretch lining is present on the Diadora Pichichi MDPU Firm Ground to keep it from overstretching after continued use. This synthetic material mimics the properties of natural leather. This type of materials can also be seen in popular soccer cleats such as the Adidas Samba Classic.
- To add up to the shoe’s comfort, an EVA foam-based insole is installed on the footbed. Its shock-absorbing quality makes it ideal for the rough game. It also minimizes the pressure from the studs.
- It uses a polyurethane (PU) material for the outsole. The fixed conical studs offer optimum traction on firm grounds (FG), while the ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA) midsole provides the cushioning needed for the surface.
The Diadora Pichichi MDPU Firm Ground is available in sizes 6 to 12.5 in men’s version only. With the addition of the anti-slip lining on the synthetic upper, this soccer cleat might not provide a lot of stretch. However, its lacing system just like the Mizuno Rebula 2 V2 Firm Ground shoe offer enough adjustability when it comes to fit.
The differentiated density polyurethane (PU) outsole of the Diadora Pichichi MDPU FG is engineered for firm natural grass. Its toe box features scoring for enhanced flexibility. There are 12 fixed conical studs that offer excellent grip on the surface.
A synthetic upper material makes up the Diadora Pichichi MDPU Firm Ground. It features the Suprell Technology which makes the upper water-resistant. Also added to this soccer cleat is an anti-stretch lining to ensure maximum freedom of movement without worry of overstretching the upper.
This soccer cleat comes with an anti-slip PU lining in the rear to keep the heel locked in place during the fast-paced game. The insole is made of synthetic EVA foam that is good at shock absorption. Also, it has bending points in the forefoot area.
It has a central lacing system with a traditional tongue for added comfort and lockdown. Just like other Diadora soccer cleats, this shoe also has a lace guard in the middle of the tongue to prevent the laces from moving around.
The Diadora Pichichi MDPU Firm Ground comes in two shades of blue with a touch of neon in the ankle and tongue. The Diadora logo dominates both sides of the shoe while the Diadora name and logo are seen at the top part of the tongue.
- The Diadora Pichichi MDPU FG is available in youth version as well.
- MDPU means Moulded Polyurethane.